My Warren Diesel 190s with video

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Not hooking? And you were running 103 with spray...are you still spraying with the 190's?

Irontx

Reaction score
Not hooking at all. Yea 103 on spray. No spray on the new stix. Im skeered.

jwfrauts

Reaction score
Mine wasn't much better but I did manage a 2.35 60' time. 13.701 @ 105 mph. It wasn't real fast but still fast enough to beat you. lol. Let's try it again next Friday 8/5. I will rotate my tires and see if that helps any. We have the same exact mods except I just put a 58v ficm on it so I don't want to hear any excuses.

Irontx

Reaction score
Mine wasn't much better but I did manage a 2.35 60' time. 13.701 @ 105 mph. It wasn't real fast but still fast enough to beat you. lol. Let's try it again next Friday 8/5. I will rotate my tires and see if that helps any. We have the same exact mods except I just put a 58v ficm on it so I don't want to hear any excuses.

Oh you done gone and done it now!!!!!!!!!:biggun::biggun:
You better go get a 100v ficm!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

David S.

Reaction score

It's on now!

jwfrauts

Reaction score
You can turn on the 500 shot of nitrous and still not win with with the 1 wheel peel wonder. You are the only person that I know that can have 700 hp and still run 14's. lol.

Irontx

Reaction score
Why there you are buddy!!! If you want, I can slide by there and help ya get ready. You know, pull the spare tire,tail gate,tow hitch,interior door panels, rear seats,radio,fold your mirrors in,pull your hub caps off.Every little bit helps!LOLLOLLOL:poke: Anything for you man.

jwfrauts

Reaction score
I can fill the bed up with a couple thousand lbs of scrap metal and then run you in the 1/4. It might be a closer race. :pointlaugh:

Irontx

Reaction score
I can fill the bed up with a couple thousand lbs of scrap metal and then run you in the 1/4. It might be a closer race. :pointlaugh:

Why fill the bed. Couple thousand pounds of scrap metal is wrapped around you!!:biggun:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.