Need an upgraded hpop

psduser1

Reaction score
Tycorr, I'm pretty sure you're referring to my problems. I wouldnt let that dissuade you from a srp1.1! As someone else posted, there's a lot going on, a new, more efficient, pump, may just expose an underlying problem. Since my last post, I've put on approximately 1000 Mi, with two small hiccups, for lack of a better word. As also posted, its easy bolton, nothing special to run, and is stock appearing.
After some cosmetic work, paint etc, I'll be goung to compounds and 250/100s, fwiw, and fully expect the oil to be more:bowfast: than adequate!

davey99ps

Reaction score
I like my t500, it was cheap an took care of my hpo issues. I would of went with a 1.1 if it was available when I needed a pump, but it was backordered. If I were to go bigger, then I'd do a gen3.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I saw on dieselsites FB page they were working on the overdrive setup again which might bean option whenever bob gets them in production, I know the adrenaline is holding up fine with my 250/200s so when I go bigger in the future I will probably try and pick up the overdrive unit If it doesn't work well with the larger injectors

DocBar

Reaction score
If I were you, I'd do the SRP1.1. I'm going SRP1 and Gen3 for growth purposes. I'm going 400/200's for now with 400/400's+ in mind for down the road(when I feel comfy with larger nozzles being very reliable). Also going to dual IPR's for tuning purposes. Talk to Chuck if you want details. :D

My SRP1 is holding up pretty OK with 250/100's and about 24K miles on it.

Your build is very close to mine and I can put down 550+ with Davids chip and run a VERY streetable 500 with Matt's chip. I really wish I still had Jon@Beans tunes to compare all three. I never got a chance to tow with Jon's. Regardless, Matt's tunes win hands down in the drivability area with me. Just like a stocker til you stab the go pedal, minus shift point differences that I asked for and love.

DocBar

Reaction score
Tycorr, I'm pretty sure you're referring to my problems. I wouldnt let that dissuade you from a srp1.1! As someone else posted, there's a lot going on, a new, more efficient, pump, may just expose an underlying problem. Since my last post, I've put on approximately 1000 Mi, with two small hiccups, for lack of a better word. As also posted, its easy bolton, nothing special to run, and is stock appearing.
After some cosmetic work, paint etc, I'll be goung to compounds and 250/100s, fwiw, and fully expect the oil to be more:bowfast: than adequate!

Go bigger than 250/100's. Just trust me on this one. Do at least a 200% nozzle. Anything less is a complete waste of time and effort. Do your homework on the compounds, also. It's a serious PITA trying to match the two. PM me if you have any questions with what I considered when I decided to do compunds. It's a pretty good leap in power and not easy to figure out if you want a reliable set up.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Srp1 and gen 3. :doh:
If I were you, I'd do the SRP1.1. I'm going SRP1 and Gen3 for growth purposes. I'm going 400/200's for now with 400/400's+ in mind for down the road(when I feel comfy with larger nozzles being very reliable). Also going to dual IPR's for tuning purposes. Talk to Chuck if you want details. :D

My SRP1 is holding up pretty OK with 250/100's and about 24K miles on it.

Your build is very close to mine and I can put down 550+ with Davids chip and run a VERY streetable 500 with Matt's chip. I really wish I still had Jon@Beans tunes to compare all three. I never got a chance to tow with Jon's. Regardless, Matt's tunes win hands down in the drivability area with me. Just like a stocker til you stab the go pedal, minus shift point differences that I asked for and love.

DocBar

Reaction score
Srp1 and gen 3. :smack:
LMAO. I got a good deal on the Gen3. That's the primary reasom for it. Better to have plenty of HPO and not not need it than need it and not have it. Besides, I already had the SRP1, why not try something new? Dual IPR's should make it easier to get dialed in by Matt.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
When is the t1000 coming out?

Well its been talked about since 2008 or so, I'd have to go back and look thru my PM's...

I think there are three now?

So I would say about 5-6 more years...

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'm pretty sure I'm going to run the srp1.1. I ruled the t500 out as I think, and have read, that's it's best with a small hybrid. I consider a 250 80 or 100 to be its max. People have told me they are seeing around 50% dc with 250/100s in a hot tune. Decent proof.

Adrenaline is a little more powerful yet, and I'm not saying it isn't as powerful as an srp1 .1 but people are pushing 300+cc hybrids with the stealth. I think I'm gonna go with the srp1.1 based on the fact that I know it's more than I need.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
T1000 is still in testing, Joey wants a quality product to be put out there. I have one on my bench right now just am waiting on SD lines so I can hook it up.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Srp 1 was an "epic fail"? There are quite a few original.versions.out there with 30k miles and more on them. I know some people had trouble but many did NOT.

There always seem to be a few bad products in any run.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.