Need an upgraded hpop

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Srp 1 was an "epic fail"? There are quite a few original.versions.out there with 30k miles and more on them. I know some people had trouble but many did NOT.

There always seem to be a few bad products in any run.

Many did not but many did. If it wasn't that big of a deal stealth wouldnt have stopped making them to fix the problem.

TyCorr

Reaction score
C'mon guys. Let's not go there.

If you have something to say about a pump that isn't positive say why and how you arrived at that conclusion.

I agree with Joe here. Stealth pulled the pumps and retooled them. Aka, fixed their.design shortcomings. I'm assuming they were more interested in trying to enter at the original price point which was 599, or 699. Other than the adrenaline, there is.nothing in that niche.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
^^^^ I respectfully disagree. This and other sites have a tendency to placate vendors. If there's a problem with a product lets here it. Even if its painfull.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
^^^^ I disagree. This and other sites do nothing but placate vendors. If there's a prob a problem with a product lets here it. Even if its painfull.

Well, there's probably five other threads that outlined that. Hell beans started a thread on how they pulled the pump, changed production material, and when they'd be available again. Why do we need to rehash it? It's old ***kin news.

It's not stealth vs terminator vs adrenaline. It's just not. Termie has the t500 but is NOT meant, nor will it support 275/200s. Not when the dc is approaching 50% on a 100% nozzle. There's your why.

The adrenaline is capable but the stealth has a higher capacity.

There is nobody to placate here, Joe. You're acting like stealth concealed issues. In other threads, people said "my srp1 quit. They replaced it."

If you wanna produce people who OWNED an srp1 and it failed fine. Otherwise, we're stirring an empty pot.

Last edited:

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Well, there's probably five other threads that outlined that. Hell beans started a thread on how they pulled the pump, changed production material, and when they'd be available again. Why do we need to rehash it? It's old ***kin news.

It's not stealth vs terminator vs adrenaline. It's just not. Termie has the t500 but is NOT meant, nor will it support 275/200s. Not when the dc is approaching 50% on a 100% nozzle. There's your why.

The adrenaline is capable but the stealth has a higher capacity.

There is nobody to placate here, Joe. You're acting like stealth concealed issues. In other threads, people said "my srp1 quit. They replaced it."

If you wanna produce people who OWNED an srp1 and it failed fine. Otherwise, we're stirring an empty pot.
Whoa horsey.... Im not saying anything except.... If there's a prob lets here it. Not saying there is one. If its a solved prob lets quit bringing it up. I didn't realize at 1st that he was talking about the old problem. I thought he was eludeing to something ongoing. My apologies.

Last edited:

co04cobra

Reaction score
So much pissing match. So little info. :joy:

Heres my experiences fwiw.

Adrenaline: Ran with rosewoods 238s held pressure very well until the big tunes on the dyno. FFD 300/200s it dropped pressure ( to be expected) 20K+ miles on the pump on 3 different trucks. No issues.

T-500- P.I.S 230/100s currently dropping pressure, BUT I need to update tunes. Also have one on a buddies truck running RW 238s. I have not datalogged it, but he has not complained to me about it. Both of these pumps have less then 5K miles

Srp 1 - FFD 300/200s One of the very first pumps out 20K+ miles. Never skips a beat. Has never dropped pressure that I know of.

Gen 3 - Swamps 300/200s. I have no doubt it never dropped pressue didnt even bother to datalog it. But its twice+ the coin of the others

If the t-500 doesnt pan out with the updated tunes I will be getting another Srp 1.1

Maybe that will help some.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I'll be sure to post what differences are felt, found, ect with this new pump but it won't be for a while though. I'll be busy soon with class wrapping up, moving, and different job starting. Good thread so far!

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone knows but the T 500 is basically a pump for smaller injectors, not made to compete with the srp1. Just want to stop a pissing fight between anyone before it started :)

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
For 200% nozzles i think the extra dispacement of the 1.1 is necessary to Keep up with demand at wot. Keep dc below 50%.

I like having the instant volume and pressure of dual pumps. It really makes a difference on the street driving around town. The volume advantage helps spike pressure sooner cutting down on off idle under boost smoke from better atomizing the fuel sooner.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Whoa horsey.... Im not saying anything except.... If there's a prob lets here it. Not saying there is one. If its a solved prob lets quit bringing it up. I didn't realize at 1st that he was talking about the old problem. I thought he was eludeing to something ongoing. My apologies.

No sweat. There is NOT a problem. This is a post to best tailor my decision to a pump that will run 275/200s all day and then some.

Some will, others won't. As long as there are singles available that will do it I'm going to o avoid running twins.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So much pissing match. So little info. :joy:

Heres my experiences fwiw.

Adrenaline: Ran with rosewoods 238s held pressure very well until the big tunes on the dyno. FFD 300/200s it dropped pressure ( to be expected) 20K+ miles on the pump on 3 different trucks. No issues.

T-500- P.I.S 230/100s currently dropping pressure, BUT I need to update tunes. Also have one on a buddies truck running RW 238s. I have not datalogged it, but he has not complained to me about it. Both of these pumps have less then 5K miles

Srp 1 - FFD 300/200s One of the very first pumps out 20K+ miles. Never skips a beat. Has never dropped pressure that I know of.

Gen 3 - Swamps 300/200s. I have no doubt it never dropped pressue didnt even bother to datalog it. But its twice+ the coin of the others

If the t-500 doesnt pan out with the updated tunes I will be getting another Srp 1.1

Maybe that will help some.
INDEED. That's what I want to know. Fwiw, I'd hate to buy pump A and then the first time I command full throttle, icp tanks.
I'm sure everyone knows but the T 500 is basically a pump for smaller injectors, not made to compete with the srp1. Just want to stop a pissing fight between anyone before it started :)

That's what I was trying to.say. I checked it out and was told it's not.meant for injectors that size. Plain and simple. No sweat. Thanks for the honesty.

For 200% nozzles i think the extra dispacement of the 1.1 is necessary to Keep up with demand at wot. Keep dc below 50%.

I like having the instant volume and pressure of dual pumps. It really makes a difference on the street driving around town. The volume advantage helps spike pressure sooner cutting down on off idle under boost smoke from better atomizing the fuel sooner.

I keep hearing this. How difficult is it to drive around this issue of not enough oil off idle? I can't see the srp not.being able to but I'm no expert. Is this all tuning relative?

The threads back on track.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
T1000 is still in testing, Joey wants a quality product to be put out there. I have one on my bench right now just am waiting on SD lines so I can hook it up.

Got one in my truck now. about 10-15k miles on it already. ZERO issues. Can.hit 3500 psi at about 40% dc at WOT, definitely proving itself.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
T500 can and will support 200% nozzles, ask me how i know.

Failure rate on the T500, I dont think it is even more than 1%.

Unless your going larger than 300/200, why not go with a T500 and call it good? In my opinion larger than that and you should fork out the cash for twins anyhow

CSIPSD

Reaction score
T500 can and will support 200% nozzles, ask me how i know.

Failure rate on the T500, I dont think it is even more than 1%.

Unless your going larger than 300/200, why not go with a T500 and call it good? In my opinion larger than that and you should fork out the cash for twins anyhow

Stock pump will support 200% nozzles... ask me how I know...:lame:

Twins are a mess and unneeded for 95% of the trucks out there. More oil shear, more leaks, more mess and clutter under the hood.

The SRP1.1 will do what ever you need.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.