Need HELP!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it may, I'm no guru with this by any means just a though that I had that popped into my head. I would almost put money on its something stupid like a sensor somewhere though.

yeah it's got to be something minor wreaking havoc. have you check the MF sensor ? we've had customers have similar issues and it ends up being a sensor not being completely plugged in.

cody - luke has been in direct contact with GH in terms of getting it fixed . he is at the mercy , i will send you a completely different file in the am to try just to eliminate the variable of it being the tuning .

CCasidy2016

Reaction score
yeah it's got to be something minor wreaking havoc. have you check the MF sensor ? we've had customers have similar issues and it ends up being a sensor not being completely plugged in.

cody - luke has been in direct contact with GH in terms of getting it fixed . he is at the mercy , i will send you a completely different file in the am to try just to eliminate the variable of it being the tuning .

Mike, if we can't get this issue resolved will I be able to return this tuner? I would like to try the h&s mini maxx if possible. I am going to check the truck over completely one more time to make sure everything is plugged in and there is no leaks. Maybe I have missed something.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I would unplug and check every sensor you touched. Check the pins. Hell just do it to put grease in them so they don't corrode.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Mike, if we can't get this issue resolved will I be able to return this tuner? I would like to try the h&s mini maxx if possible. I am going to check the truck over completely one more time to make sure everything is plugged in and there is no leaks. Maybe I have missed something.

Hope you get it running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
Did you replace the intake with a no limit as well? If so did you put your pipe in backwards? That is what happened to me exactly, and when I turned it around, it fixed the problem.

CCasidy2016

Reaction score
Yes I did put on a no limit intake. I will definitely check it when I get home. Would be nice if it was that easy!

CCasidy2016

Reaction score
at last call today he was gonna check some installation stuff.

Yes, the issue has been resolved and the truck runs great. After SVTDiesel's reply I immediately checked the intake and sure enough it was backwards! Lol! I had a buddy helping me when I did the EGR ****** and he installed the intake as I was putting coolant back in the truck! I had checked the MAF sensor connection several times but never once checked to see if it was facing the correct way. Lesson learned I guess! I want to give a huge thanks to the guys at No Limit for all there help. And thanks to the ones who replied. Yes, I feel like an idiot but I am glad it was something simple. Thanks again Mike, Luke, and SVTDiesel!

Latest posts

Members online