Need info ASAp...dealer experience especially

WHY NOT

Reaction score
That's cool that everything got fixed an no out of pocket expense, but i think its complete bullchit your brother had to go through that. If it were me, id tell that rep I wanted free oil changes or something along those lines for having to deal with all this for no reason.

:stupid:

Chris

Reaction score
Sounds like the NM dealer was trying to get a customer pay instead of warranty pay, since they make much more money that way. FoMoCo absolutely doesnt work that way especially on a truck under warranty with no ways the customer could have voided it. The NM dealer would have warrantied it and the onlny way they would have not been able to was after making the claim ford would have sent an inspector out to say no. even at that point it still would have been warrantied and ford would have charged back the original dealership. Ford charges stuff back all the time but its all done after the fact unless they put a hold on the claim to send out an inspector. My bet is the NM dealer is going to be in some hot water over this and will be watched like a hawk.

Latest posts

Members online