Need some input on long bed toppers, preferably first hand experience

carter38

Reaction score
I've had good luck with my leer so far. Maybe they had some mold issues at one time. I think there one of the best looking ones out there. My top 3 choices were the leer, are, and snugtop I just ran across a deal I coouldn't pass up on the leer.

Attachments

• truck6.JPG
    truck6.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 68
  • truck7.JPG
    truck7.JPG
    708.6 KB · Views: 65
  • truck11.jpg
    truck11.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 63

Rule12b

Reaction score
I am extremely satisfied with mine inside and out. I will post pics next week. Match on the paint was dead on, interior headliner is great, and I agree with Carter, its the best looking one out there for our trucks. I looked at others but none came close for me.

Snake

Reaction score
I've had good luck with my leer so far. Maybe they had some mold issues at one time. I think there one of the best looking ones out there. My top 3 choices were the leer, are, and snugtop I just ran across a deal I coouldn't pass up on the leer.

One of the reasons I went with ARE over Leer was because of the bumps in the back glass for the struts. The ARE glass is completely smooth.

Beautiful truck, BTW. :toast:

Layson

Reaction score
ARE Z Series.....real nice, but it is freaking heavy mofo!

14ccd

Reaction score
Check out Swiss truck caps. I have a contractor cap on my truck and I found their quality to be much better than other brands. They also had more options for my needs than others, at least give them a look.

carter38

Reaction score
One of the reasons I went with ARE over Leer was because of the bumps in the back glass for the struts. The ARE glass is completely smooth.

Beautiful truck, BTW. :toast:

Thanks man and I agree with the bumps in the glass. I was really after the solid side glass wish they would made the rear a solid smooth piece as well.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Snugtop Super Sport in this picture:

attachment.php

Same with no side windows (on a short bed) in this one:

attachment.php

If there was any rise, I really don't think it was much. The line of the topper on my long bed looks to follow the line of the roof of the truck if you ask me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.