New 37's and 22's finally on!!

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
Can you get a closer pic on how you did the grill? I found a grill that the center bar is cracked for free and it looks like it might be good to try to kinda do something like yours. Also definitely like the new paint job! One more thing how loud is your stack compared to the factory placement of the exhaust? I have just a strait pipe on mine and was considering putting a single 6 to 7 inch stack but was worried the drone would be really bad. Thanks in advance!

AKHILF

Reaction score
I took the stack off... I liked the way it looked but it got crap all over my trucks so i had it for a few months and the went back under the truck. And i dont have any other pics off the grille just take your time and have a steady hand.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah i was tired of everything in my bed being covered in soot. I think ill be adding a black billet fuel cap and paint my headlights this weekend. I keep going back and forth on if i want the new grille to bolts or no bolts.

Cody

Reaction score
oh my that truck looks amazing... i was gonna two tone mine but didnt know what to go with, now i know :(

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Can u send me a link to which LEDs u used I've been wanting to do that on mine too.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well I was tired of the slight rub so I put a 7" lift and my air bags back on!
815e33f8.jpg

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well if i hit the lottery (really cant because alaska dosnt have one) I want to keep these and us them for winter tires and rims and get some 38x14r24 kuhmos and some new 24's for the summer haha but we will see. Either that or some 190's and powermax and batmo wheel

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
AKHILF you should definitely do the black fuel door I put a black RBP on mine last weekend because I was tired of people stealing my diesel when I park my truck at the airport! I will try and get some pics pretty soon. Also I started working on the grill this morning I see why you wouldn't want to get rid of it!

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah I ordered the fuel door last week should be here today. And iv done 4 of these grilles. My first one was ok but these new ones are way better

AKHILF

Reaction score
Thank you. I think I'm done with the exterior for a while. I want to get s different wiper cowl and maybe paint the insides of the lights black and paint the grille black. But that can wait. Now I think I'm pulling out the 4 L5's and putting 4 L7's in and getting a new sundown saz-2500d amp and then work on components. Thanks for all the comments guys

Reaction score
Way clean look! So glad you dont have that glow running all the time. I was gonna have to say something if it was on all the time.LOL
Sweet truck though

Latest posts

Members online