New 37's and 22's finally on!!

AKHILF

Reaction score
Little update got some Harley lights in just need to paint the other grille I made black. The pictures are bad quality.
36ea4e6f.jpg

7b5539c8.jpg

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah we got a couple inches last night. I had Toyo mt 35x12.5r20's last winter that were bald and in was a little sketchy sometimes. But now with these new tires and wheels I thought it was going to be bad but it really does good! No matter what happened Im running the 22's and 37's all winter. And once I get the other grille painted I might sell this one I don't know how shipping would be though

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Yeah we got a couple inches last night. I had Toyo mt 35x12.5r20's last winter that were bald and in was a little sketchy sometimes. But now with these new tires and wheels I thought it was going to be bad but it really does good! No matter what happened Im running the 22's and 37's all winter. And once I get the other grille painted I might sell this one I don't know how shipping would be though

well let me know what you decide to do. i have an idea for that grill on my truck when i paint it.

AKHILF

Reaction score
What would that idea be?!? Haha. I'm over the performance part of my truck it just never stops. But I am almost done with the exterior. My best friend just got a manager job at the local powder coater so my bumpers are going in black grille on and I really want to find a smoothie wiper cowl but I don't know what one will look best. The truck will be in all the car shows next year up here and should take home some trophies.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
What would that idea be?!? Haha. I'm over the performance part of my truck it just never stops. But I am almost done with the exterior. My best friend just got a manager job at the local powder coater so my bumpers are going in black grille on and I really want to find a smoothie wiper cowl but I don't know what one will look best. The truck will be in all the car shows next year up here and should take home some trophies.

my trucks gonna get a platinum style paint scheme with a bright blue to break it up. im thinking silver surround, gray in the steel mesh and then maybe the blue on the lugs......hmmm.......

AKHILF

Reaction score
Ok. Those are all stainless steel bolts. I'm sure you can paint them but idk how they will hold up. Maybe a pcoat will do a lot better

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
yeah thats what im thinking. i think the stainless would look cool too though. regardless that is probably one of the coolest looking grills ive seen and its unique which i am looking for with my truck.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Another up date got the new grill i made sprayed and i took of the wiper cowl and color matched it. Should all be ready to go on tomorrow. Heres a picture of before the new grill and wiper cowl.
2_10150557875445871_609740870_11606281_771459960_n.jpg

4c08de01.jpg

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Good looking truck, loose the Chrome bumpers (replace with orn) and nfabs and that truck is perfect

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yep new grills on and smoothed wiper cowl. I think im going to sell the white grill. And I built me own "n fabs" a while back and had them p coated you can see them in a couple pictures they kind of blend in though. I really need to get some pro pictures done.
cc925fc7.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.