New back-up lights!! What do you guys think?

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Its a 2012. Installed new back-up lights about a month ago. Very happy with them!! Try backing up a lifted truck, in the dark, in the rain, with a trailer!........with stock lights....hahahaha. Hooked them up to my Ford toggles. First pic is stock looking at truck, the others are the new install. Let me know what you guys think. I'm sure you'll like them, I know I do! Thx guys. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 481

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Looks like they are rigid dually flush mounts. I have a set of the regular ones mounted to my hitch, they're super bright.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Did you splice these into the factory reverse lights? I love the way these were mounted!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Well crap, now I have to buy some lights. That is awesome love how you put them in the bumper. I think I will be copying this

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Thx guys, ya they turned out well I think. Hooked them up to my stock ford toggles not the back-up lights. Turn them on anytime I want, long as the key is on. My next idea is to hook a chime with timer on it. I know the switch lights up when they're on, but hard t see sometimes......or when my coffee cup hits the switch accidentally lol! :D

Latest posts

Members online