New back-up lights!! What do you guys think?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Thx guys, ya they turned out well I think. Hooked them up to my stock ford toggles not the back-up lights. Turn them on anytime I want, long as the key is on. My next idea is to hook a chime with timer on it. I know the switch lights up when they're on, but hard t see sometimes......or when my coffee cup hits the switch accidentally lol! :D

How difficult was it to cut out the metal bumper to accommodate for the lights?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

pog

Reaction score
Where abouts are you working? I work out in hope everyday but drive thru to Sardis every evening to the rec center.

sagebel

Reaction score
I was thinking about doing the same thing except wiring with an automatic and manual switch. Which lens are you using? I was thinking difused but might go with floods.

Chris.v

Reaction score
Looks good jim. Did you pick up the rigids locally? I really want to do a set for my fogs.

Chris

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Hey Chris hows goin? Ya I picked them up in Port Kells. Place called Custom Truck Parts. They are Rigid Ind flush mount floods. :D

jimmystoys

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean Default15405. When I watch my monitor or display the lights are quite bright but the camera compensates for it.........if that's what you mean?

SAK

Reaction score
Complete performance should have these in Stock in a few weeks. They are not rigid brand, but look the same.

Default15405

Reaction score
Yeah i was just wondering about the contrast of the screen. I didnt know if they would be so bright that the screen would just be white washed or if it picked them up and just made it easier to see. They look awesome though, i may have to slightly copy...after looking at those online i may go with the SR-M diffused, just to be alittle more slim looking but they look like they through off a lot of light

Last edited:

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Hey Default15405, the screen is not white washed. It is brighter, but it seems to compensate for the brighter light.

Latest posts

Members online