New injector now no start, need advice

Addicted4

Reaction score
Friend brought me his truck, 2008 cclb 4x4 auto lariat 6.4 113k miles.
Said number 8 injector was stuck open and if I would change it, I did and now it won't start, cycled key, bled the fuel system, scanned it to find that it throws 10 codes every time you crank it for 10-20 secs
P0201-p0208 which are injector circuit malfunction codes?????
I pulled the driver side valve cover, swapped one injector and now I have 8 injector malfunction codes please point me in the right direction
Call or text if you have any ideas or post here thanks
541-979-7445

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I don't have any answers that you are looking for, but maybe we can get some of the others on here to help out.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Friend brought me his truck, 2008 cclb 4x4 auto lariat 6.4 113k miles.
Said number 8 injector was stuck open and if I would change it, I did and now it won't start, cycled key, bled the fuel system, scanned it to find that it throws 10 codes every time you crank it for 10-20 secs
P0201-p0208 which are injector circuit malfunction codes?????
I pulled the driver side valve cover, swapped one injector and now I have 8 injector malfunction codes please point me in the right direction
Call or text if you have any ideas or post here thanks
541-979-7445
I would check for a damaged wiring harness or bleed the fuel system again....other than that Im guessing just like anyone else would be on here.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I do remember one thing that happened to me a long time ago like this. Maybe this will work for ya. I belive that I had either some coolant from a hose that I disconnected or some fuel that somehow got into the wire harness on the frame on the drivers side around the area of the degas bottle. If you take these 2 harnesses apart and blast them out with air, and put them back together, I am thinking that you may be in the clear. Try it out and report back. My wheels are turning because I hate to read about things like this happening, but I am thinking that this will help.