New look

David S.

Reaction score
Not sure if it's for the pair but I'm pretty sure it is but I think it's going to be like 110 for them. Haven't got them yet maybe have them on before this sat.

that's not bad at all, hopefully you get her finished up for the weekend

eric.davis

Reaction score
5.4 springs are ordered and my bolt on brackets from OUO will be here Tuesday so hopefully next weekend she'll be all finished

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I haven't read thru all the pages so someone else may have mentioned this but I liked it lifted but if you are gonna run with it lowered I would take the running boards off I think it would look alot cleaner that way

eric.davis

Reaction score
Well dyno'd today at the NHRDA event in Petersburg going to have to change the boost reference to the top of the gate for dynos only had a half a turn and was only able to make 33psi but on the street I am making 47.

eric.davis

Reaction score
I love the set up she just gets up and scoots. And I agree boost is low just need to change it to the top so the gate stays closed.

STROKER

Reaction score
truck looks awesome man, 5.4 springs and no running boards is gonna look tits!

eric.davis

Reaction score
Here is how she sits now with the 5.4 springs installed and also got my OUO traction bars reinstalled. After snapping 2 3/8" drill bits for the front bracket I just ended up welding them on so much easier

e6dda8bc.jpg

eric.davis

Reaction score
Good job, looks perfectly level. Did you weld the front and back of the bars?

no just the front bracket. The rear is bolted on normal to the bolt on brackets that I got sent from dave.

It's almost sitting level the front sits 1" higher in the front hopefully my springs settle down so it levels out completely

eric.davis

Reaction score
Thanks. Took 3 full weekends to get there from when it was lifted. But I'm happy and the wife will be happy that I won't be working on it for awhile.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.