New look

eric.davis

Reaction score
I haven't changed my oil yet but will be next month but I have no issue getting under my truck. It is more difficult then when I had my 8" lift I was able to sit up and do stuff now I'm back to laying down.

02BigD

Reaction score
Here is how she sits now with the 5.4 springs installed and also got my OUO traction bars reinstalled. After snapping 2 3/8" drill bits for the front bracket I just ended up welding them on so much easier

e6dda8bc.jpg

A lot of change since Rudy's. Looks great Eric!

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
I have been dropped down for over a year now and the benfits out weight the negatives in my case. A few trucks in town are following my style. I love how fast I can corner. You know when your at the limit when the front end pushes a little...

Sometimes I think about running 22'' like Dustin. I think 22'' on lowered rigs is the best looking setup.

eric.davis

Reaction score
Truck looks great Eric.

Mine must have been really low cause I had to remove my bump stops cause the truck rode on them...lol

Thanks Scott. You cut a full coil or 1.5 out though didn't you? But your truck has probably seen the most changes out of all '08s and still one of my favorite trucks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.