new mtw website?

equalizier

Reaction score
Next month I will be at a Dyno event in Connecticut where I I'll dyno with a MTW stage 3, full force 190/100s... After we do some pulls and later that day the MTW will come out and a KC stage 3 will go in and dynoed again the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that will be nice to know the numbers but if you already favor either or i can see favorites already.i mean are you doing this just because of this post or do you really want to know is all i'm asking.i want to be the first to say thank you if you are indeed going to do this.do you have a date or a place you are going to do this.if it's an event or something i can bring my truck if it's ready.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Also ran 13.0 at 105... Would have been faster but my take offs were slow as hell bc the stupid Mickey Thompsons I have on were causing me to wheel hop all four or in a couple instances do a 4 wheel burn out....

equalizier

Reaction score
Also ran 13.0 at 105... Would have been faster but my take offs were slow as hell bc the stupid Mickey Thompsons I have on were causing me to wheel hop all four or in a couple instances do a 4 wheel burn out....

what's the set up if you don't mind me asking so you have a mtw stg 3 laying around my mad dog is just below that stg 3 .

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
that will be nice to know the numbers but if you already favor either or i can see favorites already.i mean are you doing this just because of this post or do you really want to know is all i'm asking.i want to be the first to say thank you if you are indeed going to do this.do you have a date or a place you are going to do this.if it's an event or something i can bring my truck if it's ready.

The Diesel Shop in Jewett City, CT has a dyno and will be doing a dyno event sometime late May last I knew. I'm doing this because I truly want to know if one is better then the other. If the mtw turns out to be better then I'll be doing two turbo swaps lol. I don't favor one or the other as of right now. It's simple, which ever one out performs on the dyno, the street and the track will stay in the truck.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
what's the set up if you don't mind me asking so you have a mtw stg 3 laying around my mad dog is just below that stg 3 .

The mtw is in the truck. The set up is 190/100, BTS 5R, that run was gear heads race tune, custom traction bars from the Diesel Shop and the other supporting mods. Unless the 08 front end is slowing me down lol.

equalizier

Reaction score
The Diesel Shop in Jewett City, CT has a dyno and will be doing a dyno event sometime late May last I knew. I'm doing this because I truly want to know if one is better then the other. If the mtw turns out to be better then I'll be doing two turbo swaps lol. I don't favor one or the other as of right now. It's simple, which ever one out performs on the dyno, the street and the track will stay in the truck.

hell yeah now this is what i like to hear bud.i said that because i thought you were trying to push either or on me.what kind of power do you think your making on your race tune and do you think the tune could be better.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I think it could do more... for someone who claims that their turbos can run 630 hp it should put down better track times... This is was Swinky was talking about... yea he's a non vet guy and hates vet turbos but he's not an idiot... If my truck was making that kind of HP it should throw better track times like his does... yes my 60ft times blew that day but the weather was good... i don't have my slips anymore incase you were gonna ask... I'm hoping that I can come across some better tires and get my finances together and get back on the track later in the season...

equalizier

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6BzU-e9K_NY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>, that was the run.... Not too long after that I shattered the front pump on the trans.... Soooooooooo that was that...

what did you run i couldn't see you seemed a little confused at the line lol like you were waiting on spool.i myself preload into the lights i just inch forward till the lights come and i try to stage deep i leave on the 3rd light.i wait for the 3rd light to come on and i do a two count and let rip.we don't have quater mile tracks close here.the closest one is 3 hours away.but last summer i took a truck to crossville tn 8th mile track it was a crew cab lob bed 4wd and ran 7.42 w/a 1.41 60 ft 104 mph.

the turbo was a 64.7 but i did change the turbine side.i had 175cc injector and spray and 5 inch exhaust and sct.the trans was stock except for a 6.4 tq converter and fly wheel.

equalizier

Reaction score
I think it could do more... for someone who claims that their turbos can run 630 hp it should put down better track times... This is was Swinky was talking about... yea he's a non vet guy and hates vet turbos but he's not an idiot... If my truck was making that kind of HP it should throw better track times like his does... yes my 60ft times blew that day but the weather was good... i don't have my slips anymore incase you were gonna ask... I'm hoping that I can come across some better tires and get my finances together and get back on the track later in the season...

all we have is our word and that's good enought for me bud.i'm not sure what swinky is running.oh wait a minute i maybe wrong but i think he has the s366 and 190s or no.there was another guy in this thread that is making 638 with 190/100s i don't know the turbo though i just have to go back and look.

equalizier

Reaction score
i would agree your stg 3 should be putting some where really close to 600 hp
no doubt but the tune has everything to do with like some one said.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
swink has the 190/75 and s366... good running truck... hopefully we both have our **** together at the same time... mostly me.... so we can have a nice duel

Last edited:

equalizier

Reaction score
swink has the 190/75 and s366... good running truck... hopefully we both have our **** together so we can have a nice duel

yeah that's him i beleave he told me to break out my check book if i wanted to run my mad dog against his s366.if he was close or perhaps we all may cross paths one day at an event and my truck will be on point.i got kicked off the track when i ran that 7.42 they want you to have a cage going that fast the owner told me.he was nice enough to let me run that night i just padded the pedal just before the traps every one knew the truck was faster tho!

i got a video of that run but i have no idea how to fined it.i did not label it or anything but i will look tho. you can tell by the video the truck was on point no smoke at all wonder why lol....

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
yeah that's him i beleave he told me to break out my check book if i wanted to run my mad dog against his s366.if he was close or perhaps we all may cross paths one day at an event and my truck will be on point.i got kicked off the track when i ran that 7.42 they want you to have a cage going that fast the owner told me.he was nice enough to let me run that night i just padded the pedal just before the traps every one knew the truck was faster tho!

i got a video of that run but i have no idea how to fined it.i did not label it or anything but i will look tho. you can tell by the video the truck was on point no smoke at all wonder why lol....

Turns out spray cleans it up... :biggun:

equalizier

Reaction score
i was low 8's i wasn't spraying a whole lot just a 125 shot.i'm going to do a pro race fogger set up in my build.

equalizier

Reaction score
i have not run my current truck at a track been busy building this and that lol.but i will say that i beat a truck here where i live claiming he made 580 hp to the wheels rich kid momma and daddy buys him everything.but anyway i put 5-6 truck lenghts on him i do not know what he has other than a sct live wire like mine.i know he's not stock because he whistles pretty loud.i have a moderate haze at wot other than thati don't roll coal it's waisted hp.i always tells those cummins boys they lost a thousand hp back at the last light.lol

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
i was low 8's i wasn't spraying a whole lot just a 125 shot.i'm going to do a pro race fogger set up in my build.

Btw I made 550 on the dyno with a weak hpop today with the mtw stage 3... Hpop was maxing out at 2000 on the hot tune....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while swerving across I-64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.