New No Limit 6.0 Intake Kit

redracer62

Reaction score
What's wrong with the banks i/c? I have one on my truck and it does a fine job????

The ic is ok, but the cac pipes I'm not a fan of the larger size. I think there pointless, not to mention the god awful intake elbow.it makes adding sweet looking pipes like the no limit ones even harder.

kevin

Reaction score
The ic is ok, but the cac pipes I'm not a fan of the larger size. I think there pointless, not to mention the god awful intake elbow.it makes adding sweet looking pipes like the no limit ones even harder.

Oh I didn't buy any of the piping or the intake I had to make my own for the compounds.. derail over

strokin6L

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share some pics of my No Limit cold side CAC pipe. I got it through Steve @ Absolute. I had Mike weld in three bungs...two for water injection nozzles and one for the boost reference. I had to grind down the two bungs for the nozzles so that they will atomize into the tube rather than the bung. Looks awesome Mike...great work.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 96

strokin6L

Reaction score
Those are nozzles holders for my water nozzles from Snow Performance. The third bung is my boost reference for my incab boost gauge and for the water injection boost controller.

Latest posts

Members online