New No Limit 6.0 Intake Kit

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Earlier in the post you mentioned a few vendors who would be selling these. I check some of their sites and they're not on there so is it something I just need to call them about? Thanks!!

Shack

unfortunately i cannot control my vendors updating their sites. all have been sent necessary info to do so.

i see craig mentioned he has them, there you go!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
No worries buddy. Icing on the cake to my newly detailed (polished turd) engine bay...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Both pipes installed. Fit and finish is great as expected. Thanks Mike!

46c4c24a-1be6-09ce.jpg

Arctic Fox

Reaction score
Both pipes installed. Fit and finish is great as expected. Thanks Mike!

It looks like the bends on the hot side pipe are a larger/longer radius than the OEM pipe (just like the No Limit cold side pipe).
Does it come with new hoses? Or do you reuse the OEM (or aftermarket if you have them).
Would be nice to see a pic of the OEM and No Limit hot side pipes together for comparison.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
on the hot pipe, no it does not. i just havent located a reasonable source for hot boots.

redracer62

Reaction score
Wish I could get some of these, but I got a garbage banks ic on my truck. Looks like a sweet kit though! Just curious, what was the price on both pipes?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What's wrong with the banks i/c? I have one on my truck and it does a fine job????

i believe hes referring to the inlet size. im sure we can orchestrate an adaptable boot. what is the inlet size on the banks ic ? 3.5" ?

Latest posts

Members online