New PTP Project Truck...

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

DSTRBD

Reaction score
i feel like everyone is doing the end of the world theme... just saying

Who? The only thing we have seen remotely close is Danny's and his is a completely different theme.

This will be more of a SHTF truck, highly mobile and functional with firepower capabilities.:biggun:

Last edited:

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Who? The only thing we have seen remotely close is Danny's and his is a completely different theme.

This will be more of a SHTF truck, highly mobile and functional with firepower capabilities.:biggun:

Craig Haugenbaug or however you spell his name. Them dudes from red jacket. I'm sure there's a few more, look around sema there's bound to be some there

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I must have missed them both? I have no idea who Craig is and if Red Jacket built it, I doubt it will even be in the same league.

imelmo

Reaction score

Craig Haugenbaug or however you spell his name. Them dudes from red jacket. I'm sure there's a few more, look around sema there's bound to be some there

I've learned to pretty much ignore Nick, Nate. Definitiion of a negative-nancy right there. Always has to criticize everyone else. I wouldn't pay much attention ton someone with less than 20 posts anyway.

Last edited:

Dave

Reaction score
6 inches max. Its gotta be usefull as a truck as well

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Wow, I answer his question and I get dogpiled on for it.

I could honestly care less about my post count but thanks :D

Spatel23

Reaction score
I like where this idea is going....built 6.7 with the offroad abilities sounds cool, long as I get to ride in it when you give it hell. LOL

Latest posts

Members online