New PTP Project Truck...

JMart

Reaction score
I wanted to build a shtf truck when I had my 08 but the wife wouldn't let me tear it up. Sadly it would have looked similar to Tank's. :doh:

I will be looking forward to seeing this thing.

DGCstroker

Reaction score
The guys on dooms day preppers would make it run on whatever you put in the tank, with some run flats and there 10 year old son driving!! :rockon:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
How about 18s and 35-37s on a Carli(coilover) or Icon 4.5in...gets it off the ground, but not something massive and impractical, and the Carli seems to be designed to take some abuse, sounds perfect for a SHTF truck. Maybe cut wheel wells(Tank did that didn't he?) and large flares, road armor pre-runner(or the Titan or lonestar)front with PIAA lights and road armor rear. Winches front and back, roof rack w/ a rigid bar across top and a little spotlight on the drivers A-pillar like cop cars. Color should be a gloss or flat black or olive(or any other tactical color, coyote etc.)

Bigcountry250

Reaction score
How about 18s and 35-37s on a Carli(coilover) or Icon 4.5in...gets it off the ground, but not something massive and impractical, and the Carli seems to be designed to take some abuse, sounds perfect for a SHTF truck. Maybe cut wheel wells(Tank did that didn't he?) and large flares, road armor pre-runner(or the Titan or lonestar)front with PIAA lights and road armor rear. Winches front and back, roof rack w/ a rigid bar across top and a little spotlight on the drivers A-pillar like cop cars. Color should be a gloss or flat black or olive(or any other tactical color, coyote etc.)

I like the sound of that!! Those 18's need to be at least 14" wide!

Sprman

Reaction score
Dont worry, it will look mean. Have I ever let you down?:D

well, there was that one time, but you were gentle so I wasn't too upset...... but why you no call afterwards...????? :(

And for the theme... "WOLF PACK"

wolf_pack.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts