Reaction score
dyno graph didnt spool up til late was trying to get it not to drop out of od

Attachments

• 845hp.JPG
    845hp.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 132

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
If u can make numbers close to that with a custom 2.6 charger i thank we my see some 6.4 nearer the frount of the 2.6 class with a truck set up right dam i need a 6.4

amarillo250

Reaction score
This set-up is crazy, I have been there with Craig and Erick and that truck is nuts.
I never loved the 6.4 but after today and this numbers I'm a big contender to get one JUST like this.
Amazing how it drives, as well the look under the hood and Ericks tunes are not from this planet, real nice guy he explained the fuel system of the 6.4 to me and I understand what he was talking about. Just crazy what they both come up with and the results speak for them self

amarillo250

Reaction score
Craig if You get my truck running just half as good as yours, I'll be a more then Happy camper ;)
Still I will put my truck up for sale and get a 6.4

EvilTwins

Reaction score
This probably goes without saying, but if this setup is all it seems to be, will you be offering it as a kit, or custom built per order. If a kit is offered everyone is going to be looking for a price, maybe a little early but any ideas on a ballpark area.

Very nice work. :thumbsup:

PS - The tranny has gotta be modded (right???), it it your upgrade or a boxed one.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Working on getting it setup for a kit, pricing should be up next week with options for stainless manifolds too, the trans is in house built with suncoast parts

Latest posts

Members online