New setup for the MPD Cabelas truck

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Trans was slipping bad on the 11.34 pass so hoping that and drag radials we can hit 10s

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I'm gonna take both my hitches off and put a roll pan on
This track doesn't check much just 2 passes a night
Now if you go like 9s where you need certified stuff they are picky

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Trans was slipping bad on the 11.34 pass so hoping that and drag radials we can hit 10s

yeah, you'll need a lil bit more mph to get there i would assume. i think just getting weight out and swapping tires will help alot.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We will see next weekend what it will do
I will not spray this truck ever never have so my mission is 10.99 on fuel somehow lol

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Hey now it's been pretty good for a while besides the Trans finally giving out lmao it was coming alot of hard miles on that Trans

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey now it's been pretty good for a while besides the Trans finally giving out lmao it was coming alot of hard miles on that Trans

tru dat.. like we talked about earlier, i hope the trans beef up helps... physics is a hard one to get past, but you're proving us wrong daily anyway.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If I got my truck down to 7600 lbs as easily as I did, I'm sure that you guys could do it to the Cabela's truck. Add traction bars and Nitto 420's to the mix, I think 10.9 is very doable.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
If I wasn't lifted on big tires i'd be tempted to sell my streetbike and pick up this set up from you all. But I know it'll be real smoky with the tires/lift

Latest posts

Members online