New traction bars we will be offering!

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Wondering if these would have to be different lengths for a lift kit... I need a set really bad just feels like the axle moves a lot when I take off with any kind of force

NotStock

Reaction score
Doin my best to get them going. We are swamped with orders right now and Im spending 7 days a week trying to keep up with them. When I have some free time, I will get back on these guys. Sorry for the delay but I dont want to spend time on anything other than getting current orders out the door in a timely manner.

NotStock

Reaction score
I did already pickup the joints for them though, so their shouldnt be a delay on the material end of things....

Ronin

Reaction score
Trevor I'm looking to add traction bars to my '10 F250 CC/SB (4WD/FX4). I have 4800# front springs on order and I'm looking at removing the rear block and help spring to lower/level my truck...will these bars work for me? Real interested, pricing would be good info too!

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
like to see a pic of them.

im capable of making my own, but if your goin to make them, and the only thing i will be out is paying you to make them, its a no brainer.

either way, i would have to pay for materials, and a couple hours in the shop, or a couple mins on the phone. hmmmmm :D

NotStock

Reaction score
like to see a pic of them.

im capable of making my own, but if your goin to make them, and the only thing i will be out is paying you to make them, its a no brainer.

either way, i would have to pay for materials, and a couple hours in the shop, or a couple mins on the phone. hmmmmm :D

Thats really what were going after with these bars. We have gotten pretty much totally caught up over the last couple weeks. I will be getting all the little details figured out and pricing set on these bars this weekend and early next week. I expect to have a formal release of them next week.

Ronin

Reaction score
Definitely waiting to pull the trigger on traction bars until these are priced/released...really looking forward to pics/info...!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
can't wait to see em, I really wanna try my hand at building my own but if you had a set that was priced right and could bolt/weld on to me 2wd dually I would moremthan likely buy them... I like the fact you are using high quality partsmand still saying the price is gonna be reasonable

Latest posts

Members online