New Truck, New Project......

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Finally

After waiting very patiently with the guys over at H&S Motorsports, and then sending everything off to get powder coated. I finally made time to get this kit installed. I am very happy that I waited on this kit, installation was very very easy. There wasn't any fitment issues and the over drivabilty is amazing. It isn't very laggy, and gained just a little over 100hp on the dyno. I cannot thank Zane enough for helping on Saturday, and everyone else at H&S for setting me up with this kit.

Here are a couple of pictures.

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
That color looks great! I hope you love the way it performs, like I said before we really focused on low rpm performance as well as the overall quality. Have fun with that thing, I think there's almost nothing that runs better then a 6.7 set up that way. And thanks for the kind words:)

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
No limit wouldn't clear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The No limit intake will not work because the MAF sensor is located on 5" pipe, where on the S&B it is located on the box itself.

That color looks great! I hope you love the way it performs, like I said before we really focused on low rpm performance as well as the overall quality. Have fun with that thing, I think there's almost nothing that runs better then a 6.7 set up that way. And thanks for the kind words:)

So far so good, I can't complain. Installation wasn't bad at all and the performance and drivability is awesome. Not to mention that the machining and quality of this kit is top notch!! You're welcome princess!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Does the turbo sound cool because that's all I care about...?

What did it dyno?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
After waiting very patiently with the guys over at H&S Motorsports, and then sending everything off to get powder coated. I finally made time to get this kit installed. I am very happy that I waited on this kit, installation was very very easy. There wasn't any fitment issues and the over drivabilty is amazing. It isn't very laggy, and gained just a little over 100hp on the dyno. I cannot thank Zane enough for helping on Saturday, and everyone else at H&S for setting me up with this kit.

Here are a couple of pictures.

View attachment 32962

View attachment 32963
holy hell that is an awesome color...

minght need to change the air filter though, it sucked the minder clean into the intake.. its mia.. lol...and a worm clamp is crooked...

live life full throttle

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Does the turbo sound cool because that's all I care about...?

What did it dyno?

Haha yes it sounds good, on our dyno it laid down 687. Our dyno is usually high.

holy hell that is an awesome color...

minght need to change the air filter though, it sucked the minder clean into the intake.. its mia.. lol...and a worm clamp is crooked...

live life full throttle

Haha I took that picture right after I finished it. I just wanted it to crank so I could go home at that point.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.