New truck today!

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
I got my new truck today, I really like it. F-250 Lariat Ultimate w/Black interior. Lots to come!
1063653778_photobucket_38272_.jpg

1063653778_photobucket_38270_.jpg

1063653778_photobucket_38269_.jpg

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
The black truck is gone to a 17 yr old, Still a little sad, This IS a nice truck though, I want to do these things,4.5 Icon. 35s on 20s (for now), TINT! decal delete on the 4x4. Probably paint the headlights to match the bottom and I did order a blackmaxx and 5 inch exhaust but not sure if I need em and amp steps. Got a lockpick ordered for the nav too.

jdgleason

Reaction score
WOW... a 17 year old is driving your old truck?! Holy moly lol. Good for him. Im sure he will make this one just as sick bro. Keep us updated with some pictures!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
cant believe all the people switching from 6.4s to 6.7s honestly... crazy

Nice truck though, needs work, i remember when i brought my truck home... LOL

Keep us posted im sure it will look great just like your last truck.

Reaction score
Looks good....I got some competition now...I better go out and install the pile of parts sitting on my floor!

As for the post above about moving from 6.4 to 6.7, I had a bad ass 6.4 and dont regret or miss it at all. These 6.7s are like going from a benz to a bentley. Both are nice, but one is a clear winner.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Looks good....I got some competition now...I better go out and install the pile of parts sitting on my floor!

As for the post above about moving from 6.4 to 6.7, I had a bad ass 6.4 and dont regret or miss it at all. These 6.7s are like going from a benz to a bentley. Both are nice, but one is a clear winner.

On the interior.... lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ive got a 6.4 dad has a 6.7. i love his interior but thats it. everything else on my 6.4 i like better.. but his interior is on point

but stock to stock power, my dads 6.7 straight smacked the **** out of my 6 whore

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I guess that's my point after driving a tuned 6.4 I don't think could DD something with less power. I see the interior stuff for sure. Didn't mean to piss on your thread here. Like I said ill be watching your progress

David S.

Reaction score
You dont ride on the hood so interior is where it counts.

And for power, stock for stock i much prefer the 6.7

good point, but with just a tuner, intake, exhaust and dpf delete, the 6.4 will run circles.....for now

Reaction score
good point, but with just a tuner, intake, exhaust and dpf delete, the 6.4 will run circles.....for now

Your right, thats not even a question, but just like you say "for now", lets not forget how long it took tuners to get the 6.4 right or fast. Its a learning curve and I think the difference is the stock power and mileage are so good on the 6.7 to the 6.4 that new owners are very satisfied and not in a hurry as in my case, and the starter of this thread.

David S.

Reaction score
Your right, thats not even a question, but just like you say "for now", lets not forget how long it took tuners to get the 6.4 right or fast. Its a learning curve and I think the difference is the stock power and mileage are so good on the 6.7 to the 6.4 that new owners are very satisfied and not in a hurry as in my case, and the starter of this thread.

that's what I've been hearing, 6.7 customers are very happy with there stock fuel mileage. with a stock 6.4 I was lucky to get 12

Reaction score
With my stock 6.4 before the lift and 37s I was lucky to get 9-10 around town...12 on hwy.

On my new single wheel 6.7 with less than 500 miles on the clock, cruise set at 75 for 65 total miles I got over 18mpg on the trip computer. Even with error figured in thats damn good compared to 6.4. Im happy.

Members online

No members online now.