New truck today!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Great truck- you're gonna love it, good decision for sure!!

As for me- my 6.0 made over 600, went fast, blah blah blah. I don't think twice about letting it go. The creature comforts of this truck, looks, everything is leaps and bounds above it and makes me put power on the back burner for now.
Give it time, these 6.7 will shine soon enough and I can't wait! It'll quickly become the ultimate package! Ford knocked this one out of the park, all in house too :D

Dzchey21

Reaction score
mileage is def better, not usually why most buy a truck but when fuel is as high is it is, it definatly makes a big difference...

Do i see a 6.7 making 6.4 HP on a tune... nope... 500 is about all i think the pump is capable of anyway, but the nice thing is, whatever you can throw for a tuner at it, probably wont hurt the head gaskets or transmission, thats def a plus...

OP if you want me to move this info to a different thread... no problem, but this is a good conversation anyway...

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Nice looking truck bro ! Can't wait to see how yours turns out too. Like Josh , both of you had badazz looking 6.4s and I have a feeling these two will follow suit !

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
mileage is def better, not usually why most buy a truck but when fuel is as high is it is, it definatly makes a big difference...

Do i see a 6.7 making 6.4 HP on a tune... nope... 500 is about all i think the pump is capable of anyway, but the nice thing is, whatever you can throw for a tuner at it, probably wont hurt the head gaskets or transmission, thats def a plus...

OP if you want me to move this info to a different thread... no problem, but this is a good conversation anyway...
Im not worried about being off topic, no big deal. Its good to have conversation. I had alot of power in that 6.4, I just did the turbo's and egr delete. I loved the power and the truck was a blast to drive. I really didnt want a 6.7 but last Monday a 17 yr old with money made me a high offer and i couldnt refuse. 1.74 % intrest, rebates, and as a first yr farmer I get to write the whole amount of the truck off. We took my black truck on a trip the weekend before and I told everyone in the truck that I wouldnt ever get rid of it, next day it was sold, wierd. I was nervous about getting the new truck and thought I would miss the power but im really happy so far.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im not worried about being off topic, no big deal. Its good to have conversation. I had alot of power in that 6.4, I just did the turbo's and egr delete. I loved the power and the truck was a blast to drive. I really didnt want a 6.7 but last Monday a 17 yr old with money made me a high offer and i couldnt refuse. 1.74 % intrest, rebates, and as a first yr farmer I get to write the whole amount of the truck off. We took my black truck on a trip the weekend before and I told everyone in the truck that I wouldnt ever get rid of it, next day it was sold, wierd. I was nervous about getting the new truck and thought I would miss the power but im really happy so far.

oh wow, never would have expected it to go down like that, and i cant say that i blame you on the trade really. Congrats on the high offer!! i never get that lucky LOL

Atsah

Reaction score
Nice truck for sure.. The only thing I don't like about any new diesel is the way they sound.. I think the 6.0 sound is just about right..

01platinum

Reaction score
Good looking new truck. From the look of your old truck I am sure you will have this one looking sweet before to long.

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
Thats a nice rig, when are you going to delete it?

Not sure, I do have the black maxx and 5 inch exhaust in the shed. New pic.
1063653778_photobucket_40122_.jpg

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
not sure if I missed it but I was looking at your truck in two threads.. what wheels? my dads looking for something chrome and that design on his 6.7.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
Do you have a stock pile of the old Greg Weld wheels??

LOL! No, I had the 22s on my other truck and my friend had these on his gmc. Since greg welds are double drilled I grabbed em from him when he traded to an 11 chevy since they wouldnt fit. We got em cause they were cheap and I am having a hard time finding a wheel that I want to get.