NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

01PSD

Reaction score
That's what I said.. Just because they were flipped up doesn't mean they were all over your paint and scratching it.

SAK

Reaction score
Wipers flipped up???

Big Focking deal.....

Your missing the point, he climbed on my truck to do it. He was so drunk he doesn't even remember doing it. Guess what that means, he could of slipped while climbing on my truck and scratched it, yes that's a big "focking" deal to me.

Maybe you don't care about your truck, but I do.
And no I don't baby my truck. Friday night after I went to bed everyone was using the bed of my truck to sit on, so I'm not that up tight.

12stroker

Reaction score
Wipers flipped up???

Big Focking deal.....

That's what I said.. Just because they were flipped up doesn't mean they were all over your paint and scratching it.

So you mean to tell me if you were parked at Walmart and someone flipped up you're wipers you wouldn't care?

Some people were mad because they have lifted up trucks and do not know the said person that flipped the wipers

TripleE44

Reaction score
If someone flipped up my wipers I would ***ing loose it....In fact I caught some guy putting a flyer under my wiper one day so I beat the living **** out of him got in my truck ran him over and screamed don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we ***in funny????

SH!T just got real.

01PSD

Reaction score
So you mean to tell me if you were parked at Walmart and someone flipped up you're wipers you wouldn't care?

Some people were mad because they have lifted up trucks and do not know the said person that flipped the wipers

This wasn't some "random guy". It was a guy having fun with others in a hotel parking lot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that????

superstroked

Reaction score
If someone flipped up my wipers I would ***ing loose it....In fact I caught some guy putting a flyer under my wiper one day so I beat the living **** out of him got in my truck ran him over and screamed don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we ***in funny????

Ya but,,,*** clowns......

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It was probably the personal secretaries a couple of guys got late that night. Don't know who ordered them but pretty damn sure they were hired.

12stroker

Reaction score
It was probably the personal secretaries a couple of guys got late that night. Don't know who ordered them but pretty damn sure they were hired.

Yeah I talked to those guys in the morning. They told me they were special ordered from Dallas LOL. And that they saw all the guys and were hoping for more customers I just smh.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah I talked to those guys in the morning. They told me they were special ordered from Dallas LOL. And that they saw all the guys and were hoping for more customers I just smh.

Now how would we know that, unless they told us. Didn't see their faces but bodys looked rokn. I did wonder how they looked that good from Ennis, Dallas makes more sense. lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.