NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah LOL those guys made me laugh because they said they were ready to call some friends lmao. Faces weren't bad looking since I got a good look at them the driver almost hit me.

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Ding ding ding, and have a winning answer.

You put it in a lot calmer way then I was.

Where did anyone get that? I never said it was okay because I was drunk, Andy did and I was about to quote him saying that it didnt excuse me from a thing. I admitted it was a dick move, for something that cant be changed IDK what anyone wants from me.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Where did anyone get that? I never said it was okay because I was drunk, Andy did and I was about to quote him saying that it didnt excuse me from a thing. I admitted it was a dick move, for something that cant be changed IDK what anyone wants from me.

Relax. Pretty sure its ok. No harm no foul. Just recognize not to mess with people's stuff.

PSA BOSS

12stroker

Reaction score

We want you to wash and wax every truck that's at the next diesel event.

LOL just don't mess with people's stuff you don't know and you will be fine.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I did hear she almost hit someone and it was a pretty nice car. Damn discounted hoes.

Yes I think was and wax the trucks at next event and also finance the groupon hoe deal.

SAK

Reaction score

An apology would be a good start. But it won't be sincere now that I have told you what to do.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
On another note. Glad everyone got together. Glad I got to see everybody.

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
It was awesome to meet everyone for sure. It makes the site that much better knowing who is posting what... It was funny when Colton and Morgan were pointing out who was who to me and when they got to Erik they just said "that guy standing a foot above everyone else." Haha and then my first introduction to Mike involved him eating all my whataburger fries LOL

Great time though. Everyone I met made me proud to be a PSA member.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
It was awesome to meet everyone for sure. It makes the site that much better knowing who is posting what... It was funny when Colton and Morgan were pointing out who was who to me and when they got to Erik they just said "that guy standing a foot above everyone else." Haha and then my first introduction to Mike involved him eating all my whataburger fries LOL

You have gorgeous hair..

Erikclaw

Reaction score

You have gorgeous hair..

hahahaha, it was good meeting you to man. I agree your locks are sweet.

Latest posts

Members online