No Limit 6.7 Intercooler Testing

Akk110

Reaction score
Absolutely seen a temp change and mpg gain. Thanks for the under hood bling! Definitely a necessity! Props mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jassman

Reaction score
NL67IC.jpg

thats a nice looking piece..I like the welds..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely seen a temp change and mpg gain. Thanks for the under hood bling! Definitely a necessity! Props mike!

any idea what the mpg gain was ?

Akk110

Reaction score
Well I have litres per 100km, but I noticed that almost a litre per 100 better. Even with my lead foot I have seen gains.

Hey mike do you recommend a steering stabilizer set up? The wobbles at 100 mph scare the crap out of me when passing.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I have litres per 100km, but I noticed that almost a litre per 100 better. Even with my lead foot I have seen gains.

Hey mike do you recommend a steering stabilizer set up? The wobbles at 100 mph scare the crap out of me when passing.

icon duals. I can get them for you.

the gains seem pretty dang good !

Akk110

Reaction score
Like I've said, props! You haven't steered me wrong! And as for the guys worried about voiding warranties, my local Ford dealership has vowed to honour my warranty.

So the steering stabilizers are next. Get her running smooth. Then flares and tires. Can't lie this is becoming addicting 😁

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Looks like some good feedback... as expected from No Limit haha. I don't think I've heard a single negative. Keep on doing what you do guys :thumbup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just an update -

testing on a bone stock 12' , this intercooler gained 1 mpg . figured you bone stock guys would like that .

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Mike, what would you recommend for piping and an intake if I wanted to get rid of all the stock intake junk?

Latest posts

Members online