No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

Reaction score
Well at first that was true. But I've ran one for a while now. But I did 5in exhaust the same time. But at the time it actually seemed to make it drop a little bit. I was around 15.8 then i dropped right around 15.6. But as I said I don't worry. Its still a great product. I'm glad I'm running it. Then after the turbo swap it seemed even worse. Before I could get 23 to 25 by the instant gauge driving down certain smoother and flatter roads but my avg never went up that high. The highest my avg ever went to was 17.8. But anyway now my instant hardly will ever reach 20 and stay there on the same roads. But I'm sure there is other factors at work there. I still running box tunes for now till I get a pump. So I'm sure its not just the intake. Its a great product.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
This was the little load for its test. Picking up walnut that came off wife's family's farm going to be cabinets for our place on my family's farm. My old turd of a truck doesn't look to bad. A bigger turbo would be nice.
90e990541465af14641e82037f4ca2f5.jpg

Sent from my I fone 5

Blackdawg

Reaction score
Excuse the stupid question of the day but does this intake work on a stock engine? Also is idle still nice and smooth, especially in hot conditions? Trying to slowly build a setup and thinking of adding one of these but most importantly want to keep nice everyday driveability.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Excuse the stupid question of the day but does this intake work on a stock engine? Also is idle still nice and smooth, especially in hot conditions? Trying to slowly build a setup and thinking of adding one of these but most importantly want to keep nice everyday driveability.

wont affect any of that.

Jassman

Reaction score
anyone interested in a new in the box never used Banks Intake..with an enclosed box..lol ???? Just got it today..was real excited until I read this thread tonight...all 23 pages. Going to order one of these for my 15 thats coming in first week in March.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
anyone interested in a new in the box never used Banks Intake..with an enclosed box..lol ???? Just got it today..was real excited until I read this thread tonight...all 23 pages. Going to order one of these for my 15 thats coming in first week in March.
send it back lol

live life full throttle

Jassman

Reaction score
just got my confirmation to return, I'll be sending it back in the morning.

Jassman

Reaction score
damn, I tried to order early this morning online, took all my info but it wont take my CC, It wouldn't surprise me if I did something wrong. I have a PM into Mike.

theplumber

Reaction score
The only thing i can say whit this intake is wow !!! A lot better than my s&b !! Nolimit 2 thumbs up

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Gotta buy a new filter due to the fitment issues before I rerouted my coolant line but it fits perfectly now and does its job.

2lj3vgm.jpg

theplumber

Reaction score
Can you go in detail on why it's better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing it feel more aire flow when you open it . Second i win a little bit of fuel mpg
And the last thing it sound very nice

Jomax

Reaction score
First thing it feel more aire flow when you open it . Second i win a little bit of fuel mpg
And the last thing it sound very nice

I'm assuming you just hear more air sound?? But do you really feel a seat in your pants difference?

Trying to justify upgrading Lol.

theplumber

Reaction score
I'm assuming you just hear more air sound?? But do you really feel a seat in your pants difference?

Trying to justify upgrading Lol.

Yes hear more sound lol . I can say its a little bit more responsive. Go for it . And the look is awesome

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.