No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Theres just no way to reason with some people,hey put a 5" tube on your factory box&retune it for it and tell me it doesnt produce more power.

im-your-biggest-fan_o_668248.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's time for Charles to sell the Ford. And disturb other brand forums...

or get in line to be beat with a bag of elbows .

I cant say i've seen anyone this stupid in a long time. I won't even bother him with dyno results as he might short circuit.

WHY NOT

Reaction score

I cant say i've seen anyone this stupid in a long time. I won't even bother him with dyno results as he might short circuit.

But, auto manufactures don't dyno every vehicle so dyno numbers don't matter nor do track numbers since they don't take them to the track either.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score

Haha! But you probably forced cold air with a fan during the dyno run. That's the only way the intake will work! :morons:

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
:wtf: how can anyone be so dense,were you people test monkeys for common core schooling?

Definitive proof from a none sponsor, just true consumers. Before and after dynos, no other changes. Guess that is no proof that they work, period. You're either doing this on purpose. Or they used you as a live test dummy to see how tough pintos really were at keeping kiddos safe. Honestly you've been nothing but the biggest whiney bitch I've ever seen since you've joined. And thats really saying something. This forum would actually gain something by loosing you, since you're not even a fun dumbass. But unfortunately I don't have that power. I think you belong at the org much better

Last edited:

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I honestly don't think this is humanly possible.. To be this naive. He's got to be trolling..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodBoy

Reaction score
"What about the new no limit 5",unless i'm mistaken its supposed to be the best out there right now,it's the newest kid on the block and hasn't been out to long,just something else to consider." - charles henson

This was posted on the nation from him when someone was asking about stock vs an afe intake.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
"What about the new no limit 5",unless i'm mistaken its supposed to be the best out there right now,it's the newest kid on the block and hasn't been out to long,just something else to consider." - charles henson

This was posted on the nation from him when someone was asking about stock vs an afe intake.

Being Bi-Polar can really change a guy even within one day. :poke:

I have to agree with the above posts, he really should be banned. There is just no need for this.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Dude is owning all you guys over a ***ING air intake. This thread belongs in 2007 or 1 week after Fast n Furies 1.

He doesn't like the worlds greatest intake so ban him.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I will try and explain again,maybe your not smarter then a 5th grader as its called reading comprehension.I never said that it(no limit intake)wouldn't perform,i have simply been saying that a closed air box for all out daily driving use is much better then an open one.
I do like the intake but it has its disadvantages no big fn deal.

Latest posts

Members online