No More Intercoolers !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I will not be selling intercoolers anymore, the guy who was making them for me basically rolled all production over to china, the first few i got from there are having fitment issues, combined with not supporting those bastages and product quality, i cant sacrifice my reputation over this. sorry for any incovenience.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Mike!

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

yeah well, i just cant deal with selling them when theyre such a pita, and the person handling my fate on returns is basically telling me to *** off. quality control is at a minimum unfortunately, and i cant test fit every single one.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah it really sucks, ive put a lot of time and effort into getting them marketed, beware these will be marketed under the "CX Racing" name. i assume they will only get worse.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Glad to hear you won't sell foreign crap Mike. ..

that is why I tell people not to buy Fab Four bumpers and a couple other "well known" brands... they are just Japanese junk.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You tell dem all *** off

Sorry to hear man but def the right move

nailed it. just like the chinese dude from $hitty wok .

Glad to hear you won't sell foreign crap Mike. ..

that is why I tell people not to buy Fab Four bumpers and a couple other "well known" brands... they are just Japanese junk.

its unfortunate we have to go there to be competitive.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I am glad I bought mine a while back then. It is nice to see we still have suppliers that care about quality more than quantity. Thanks

Sent from the bat phone near a drilling rig.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Thats great that you wont accept anything less than perfection. I have yet to hear one negative thing about your products. And i only have your CAI but its one awesome piece and i wish i could swing an intercooler right now but the kitty is about shot:fustrate:. So a big hats off to you for keeping true and producing a QUALITY product, there should be more companys/people like you!:toast:

Latest posts

Members online