No More Intercoolers !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats great that you wont accept anything less than perfection. I have yet to hear one negative thing about your products. And i only have your CAI but its one awesome piece and i wish i could swing an intercooler right now but the kitty is about shot:fustrate:. So a big hats off to you for keeping true and producing a QUALITY product, there should be more companys/people like you!:toast:

thanks man, much appreciated. just sucks people are so greedy. its a bummer, but there will be a new version of the intercooler coming soon, made here. may cost more using a different core, ie: afe and spearco , but it is what it is.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have the new builder lined up , should start seeing the newer updated version hit the street within a month.

Kind

Reaction score
There is only one piece of tubing in my build that happened to be from a well known exhaust manufacture up here... Who happens to get there aluminum tubes from China. Needless to say the material is garbage... The welder was not happy with how poorly it welded.

I think it's ridiculous these local companies sell us sub par products and take advantage of a more poor foreign working class just to pocket more money. Where's the pride these days? Mike's definitely showcasing pride in his hard work! Good on ya buddy!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There is only one piece of tubing in my build that happened to be from a well known exhaust manufacture up here... Who happens to get there aluminum tubes from China. Needless to say the material is garbage... The welder was not happy with how poorly it welded.

I think it's ridiculous these local companies sell us sub par products and take advantage of a more poor foreign working class just to pocket more money. Where's the pride these days? Mike's definitely showcasing pride in his hard work! Good on ya buddy!!

yeah its sucks. unfortunatley on some things people have to go overseas to stay in business. its the sick nature of our current economy. that being said the new version will be american made, but price will be similar to that of AFE and spearco. but you will get a very consistent product with great packaging.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
are the new ones gonna be equal quality to the older version? one better than the other and anymore differances?

very similar. different cores (same cooling value) , but all hard mount , no more adjustable top plates. that was one issue we found in the higher hp truck with motors that twisted more.

Kind

Reaction score
very similar. different cores (same cooling value) , but all hard mount , no more adjustable top plates. that was one issue we found in the higher hp truck with motors that twisted more.

Something to look forward too lol.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Read the first page, Takes a stand up guy to sacrifice making money because of that, most people would say F it and roll with it. It shows where your heart is and ill definitely deal with ya when i can.

Wheres the 7.3 parts LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.