No Start Help Please!

Chips Ahoy!

Reaction score
Ok so got somewhere here finally!!! Did this CMP Pin Out! A was less than 5 B was 1011Ohm and C was 0 Ohms unless I jiggled the plug it would jump to 1900 for a second then back to Zero….
It passes all the second Voltage tests though! I also still have the OLD style plug on this truck so I’m really thinking about buying a new Harness! I could Re plug it but it might be good to start fresh?
Suggestion are welcome!!!!!!!

1D9E6E8D-4F72-4E04-996A-5F79A076533E.jpeg

79jasper

Reaction score
Just replace the pigtail.
I remember some have had this issue in the past. The thoughts were the harness wasn't properly secured, over time from engine vibration and the fan blowing it around, it would cause a break in the wires.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Chips Ahoy!

Reaction score
Yeah my thinking is it’s broken in the actual plug where it’s unseen but can I be safe to say this is the intermittent No Start??? Let’s hope as far as I see it’s failed this test!

ghohouston

Reaction score
It could cause no start/ starting issues. On my obs, the clamp for the harness was missing down near the sensor, and eventually it spread the pins out in the connector. Took me a bit to get that one figured out.

jjsalz

Reaction score
This has been an interesting thread to read lol. I sure hope OP comes back with the resolution and an update. That different style CPS connector looks suspicious though, I don't see how that would even properly seat onto the sensor compared to the older style.

Chips Ahoy!

Reaction score
Annnnd after Months of trial and tribulation the verdict is in PCM was bad! Just so happens the Hpop died at the same time! So yet again Wonky unsolvable No Start? Leaking Windshield? PCM 99.9% 400$ PCM and 400$ for the windshield and this is the permanent fix!!!! Cheers Thanks for everyone’s help here!
TRUST YOUR GUT!

Latest posts

Members online