MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
forgot to add this these two pictures~

8dfea79d.jpg
b3c6c851.jpg

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Gauges look good up there. Also a cool place for the switcher

I wish I could have gotten the pod closer contoured but once I installed it it wasnt as close as it was without the brackets and nuts welded into them for the screws. But it works alright... Now I just gotta get a better tranny cooler, when towing this weekend, got over 190 degrees and it starts puking fluid all over... so I just gotta keep the temps down for now!

samoht517

Reaction score
I cant remember where we get them but some of the coolers for the Allison are huge and should keep temps way down. But then you need to be careful not to be to hard on it when the fluid is cold

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
I put that true Cool 7439 or what ever on the dually and when I towed the trailer up to montana I never got over 150, so Im planning on one of those, but I dont have a factory bumper to put that in like the dually, so I gotta put it behind the grill, or figure out a way to put it in the Ranch Hand.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
I wish I could have gotten the pod closer contoured but once I installed it it wasnt as close as it was without the brackets and nuts welded into them for the screws. But it works alright... Now I just gotta get a better tranny cooler, when towing this weekend, got over 190 degrees and it starts puking fluid all over... so I just gotta keep the temps down for now!

another option would be to go to a junk yard and pull an ac condensor off a small car and use that for a tranny cooler. that will keep it plenty cool

Latest posts

Members online