OBS picture thread:

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
file-5.jpg

This is what a 40 horse tow tune on stock injectors looks like at 9600 feet...
file-4.jpg

file-2.jpg

file.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-1.jpg

On the way up to the cabin this time, I hit a deer. Good thing for that ranch hand, cause I plowed into it. The cat was in the back seat before we hit and was in the front after we hit. Can't even tell I hit it cause of the bumper.

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Such a nice truck man. If i had it, it would stay clean and stock except for an intake a 5 inch exhaust. Drive it and maintain it, I love a simple and clean OBS.

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Such a nice truck man. If i had it, it would stay clean and stock except for an intake a 5 inch exhaust. Drive it and maintain it, I love a simple and clean OBS.

Thank you. It is nicer than I really need, but was able to get into it at minimal cost. But sense January I have had the transmission out and fixed the torque converter leak. It has a brand new fuel system, it got a tranny cooler, and needs tires pretty bad from dry rot. When the tranny was out, I did a down pipe and straight 3.5 inch pipe out the stick tail pipe. I found gauges on Craigslist and it has those above the rear view mirror. Also has a Dp tuner.

I made a bed in the back that goes over the fuel tank and tool box so that I can lay down and sleep back there. The whole shell is sealed and insulated.

obs7.3

Reaction score
she wouldn't listen lol. jk.
tell her to come along. that can be a pre-wedding present.

obs7.3

Reaction score
well it's her lucky year cuz she gets more than 1 pre wedding gifts!
or you can do what my buddy's cousin did.

step 1) the night before you plan on leaving, tell her she has to be up and ready to go by the time you get out of the shower in the morning or you'll leave her home.

step 2) take your shower and see if she's ready when you get out.

step 3) leave her sleeping in bed while you go to the truck show because she didn't heed your warning.

step 4) drive half way back to meet your gf who has a really good friend that was willing to bring her half way to the show.

i died when my buddy told me this story LOL

i don't blame you if you don't do that cuz 1) i don't think i could do it to my gf and 2) then you gotta hear about it during your whole trip and that's almost as fun as not going in the first place.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.