Ocean city cruise week

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
To me it isnt worth it. Way to many idiots and entirely too much traffic to sit in. Its nice seeing some of the awesome cars and trucks but its not worth the hastle.

zporta

Reaction score
To me it isnt worth it. Way to many idiots and entirely too much traffic to sit in. Its nice seeing some of the awesome cars and trucks but its not worth the hastle.

agreed, i never take my car down. plus the cops are dicks

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Very much so. I cant even take my truck down there without risk of being pulled over (tint, front liscense plate, and my tires stick out 2" past the fender wells). Not worth the hastle and agrivation.

johnp115

Reaction score
Very much so. I cant even take my truck down there without risk of being pulled over (tint, front liscense plate, and my tires stick out 2" past the fender wells). Not worth the hastle and agrivation.

On the front liscence plate issue search maryland house bill 577.....

Mine is no more.

But yeah i always worry about the tint/wheels. But if you're not being a jackass they are too consumes with the people who are for the most part.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
we will be down, not sure what days but it isn't to far of a drive for us.

08 silver rclb dually w/ 19.5's and a white ptm xl rclb 2wd 6.0 w/ hub caps will be making the trip, maybe some other stuff depends whats running LOL ;)

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Only ever been kicked off the drunk bus once... Picked a fight with some wannabe thugs from Annapolis. They didn't like being called "sailboat gangsters" lol

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Only ever been kicked off the drunk bus once... Picked a fight with some wannabe thugs from Annapolis. They didn't like being called "sailboat gangsters" lol

Lol, there's a lot of those down there. Saw a guy get kicked off for trying to make fun of the cop on there. He didn't find it funny when he was thrown off and they called the buses behind us and said not to let him on LOL I think it was last summer these 2 drunk 17 year olds kept hitting on me. Made me wish I was 17 again, they were hot.

04cr450

Reaction score
the fall cruise week is way better, more laid back and not as many cops. But the hotrods, etc are all still top notch. Im sitting the spring cruise out as well.

nickg3130

Reaction score
On our way down. Taking the ferry over now from cape may. I'll either be driving the white camaro or riding in the red dually or black crown vic.
gadabe7y.jpg

rat49f6

Reaction score
Won't make it there this year but my buddy is causing his f100 down... Some one from or associated with Innovative built it . 66 f 100 Primer grey with purple scallops

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Dena6.4

Reaction score
Michael don't listen to him, he's a liar. I would never do such a thing, you know I'm a perfect driver... The cop didn't fall for my "im a stupid girl and didn't know it was gonna do that!" (PS, I'm (Megan) always logged in on his; thinking he can post stuff about me and me not see it!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online