Official DPC 2013 Updates

B585Ford

Reaction score
I agree that I would rather see a win by beating the competition but it does seem unfair to me. To me the most fair way of handling this would be you have to take the dyno # BUT there are no DQs. You can still compete even if you fail to complete one event as long as the truck is ready by the next event. The last few guys on the dyno run had unfair disadvantage because if they blew a plug, they wouldnt have had time to fix it and run again (especially Eric) .

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Because it wouldn't be fair if they let one team fix their truck and dyno again but not the other. If there's a reason for it we "outsiders" would like to know what it is because we're not there. If no one complained I'm sure there is a good reason; as spectators we'd like to know what it is.

They wouldn't let us rerun because we made our three pulls. We didn't know something was up until after our last pull. We step'd the jets up considerably and saw no HP increase. It was a 800 corrected. The dodge broke on the first dyno pull, so that's why he was given time to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 7

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It is a tough break for Brian and his guys. Long way to travel to have that kind of chit to happen. But I will say Pastrami sandwich and his boys are a cool bunch. Had a great time tonight.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'm on team Cato and freezeplug blew on the first pull...we also had the truck fixed hours before the last truck dynoed...no one else here had a problem with it so I don't see why you outsiders should. What a awesome day though.

Atta boy. Love it when you get lippy

FatZach

Reaction score
Erik heard about this post. Had to join up just to see it. I had a great time. Roast beef is doin great over here. We'll get that charger lit and give the track hell.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Lol. See everyone tommarow....pray for our input shaft...no homo

Dude I pray for your motor or your driver. Mad man.

Erik heard about this post. Had to join up just to see it. I had a great time. Roast beef is doin great over here. We'll get that charger lit and give the track hell.

LOL, ***ing roast beef blowing in the wind. Sounds good man

imelmo

Reaction score
They wouldn't let us rerun because we made our three pulls. We didn't know something was up until after our last pull. We step'd the jets up considerably and saw no HP increase. It was a 800 corrected. The dodge broke on the first dyno pull, so that's why he was given time to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 7

And that makes perfect sense. Thanks.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
This is an update thread boys. Chit chat in the other. I don't wanna be the dueche but I like it separated.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
This update thread is pointless I don't know how hard it is to just sit back and wait till results are posted...

I'm closing this one down 200 comments its rediculous

imelmo

Reaction score
This update thread is pointless I don't know how hard it is to just sit back and wait till results are posted...

I'm closing this one down 200 comments its rediculous

Just leave it locked and we'll add the results as they come.

Latest posts

Members online