Official DPC 2013 Updates

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
My guess, he popped the freeze plug first pull. Since they get three full pulls he got to redo his remaining two. Just a guess though.

Wayne

Reaction score
Depending on how the weather holds out, they're considering switching the order of events, running the drag racing first, so there's a better opportunity to run it.

As far as Erik's numbers go, the ATS dyno loaded the chargers very differently than we saw at Dyno Pros, and the gate settings were off by quite a bit, dumping the primary gate sooner than we wanted to see. Power on fuel-only was down by a fair amount due to that, because just as things got going, all the pressure bled off. We knew nitrous was happening, so it was added, and he was happy with the last pull, so he called it done.

imelmo

Reaction score
They wouldn't let us rerun, but yeah we're going to bypass the controller and use a wOT switch and a Toggle for the nitrous.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 7

How many runs did they let y'all make? And if it was just one why did they let the Dodge team go again but not y'all?

MINK

Reaction score
I'm on team Cato and freezeplug blew on the first pull...we also had the truck fixed hours before the last truck dynoed...no one else here had a problem with it so I don't see why you outsiders should. What a awesome day though.

3brorce

Reaction score
Getting a little defensive a lol. Wayne, what did Eriks truck make at dyno pros?

smokedout250

Reaction score
I'm on team Cato and freezeplug blew on the first pull...we also had the truck fixed hours before the last truck dynoed...no one else here had a problem with it so I don't see why you outsiders should. What a awesome day though.

I'm a ford guy and I'm pulling for my team. But in very happy that all the trucks are running we want a win. A win is better knowing you beat the best not because they broke down. Wishing all the teams an drivers the best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score

Of course we didn't know the whole story. having two more runs only makes it fair. big props to you guys for getting the truck fixed and back on the dyno!

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks to see trucks breaking early but it's nice to see them get fixed quick and back on it.

imelmo

Reaction score
I'm on team Cato and freezeplug blew on the first pull...we also had the truck fixed hours before the last truck dynoed...no one else here had a problem with it so I don't see why you outsiders should.

Because it wouldn't be fair if they let one team fix their truck and dyno again but not the other. If there's a reason for it we "outsiders" would like to know what it is because we're not there. If no one complained I'm sure there is a good reason; as spectators we'd like to know what it is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.