ok-truck is still down HELP

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ok. tuned and deleted the truck. ran fine for hours. came home to change the shifting pattern and it failed. made me return to stock. twice. when I finally got it loaded the truck ran-then quit in a matter of seconds. well I returned it to stock, tuned it, etc. still happened. well I replaced the temp probes and the pressure sensorlike I was advised by a ton of people. still no good. what I don't understand is: the truck was TOTALLY fine till I tried to re-tune... SO.. help please I'm in need of my truck. it's been down 3 days. I'm lost

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
So its running for a few seconds and shutting off every time?

if thats the case is it just shutting down or is it slowly stalling out?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
stock tune does it also. and it just shuts right off. kinda like it defuels. it pulls 2 codes. PO62D and PO62E which are injector control circuit codes for each bank. they are ran by the PCM

Eric & Ted said to replace pressure sensor. I did that. then they said to try to go to stock tune an if it still doesn't work that it's not the tuning. BUT it didn't happen till I tried to re-tune

Jhaddox

Reaction score
stock tune does it also. and it just shuts right off. kinda like it defuels. it pulls 2 codes. PO62D and PO62E which are injector control circuit codes for each bank. they are ran by the PCM

monitor your rail pressure when its shutting down...does it slowly fall?

did you change fuel filters on it or anything else, if you change the fuel filters on these and get air into the system it will only let it run for a few seconds and the rail pressure will drop, and the truck will shut off

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
can I monitor rail pressure with my CTS? also why would it happen all the sudden when o changed tunes. havent touched anything but exhaust and tunes.

Latest posts

Members online