ok-truck is still down HELP

superstroked

Reaction score
how would I change it?

I am not sure what you mean. You may try locking the truck from the keypad and unlocking from there as well...also may try locking with the remote on the keychain until honk and unlocking then try again....hail mary yet again, I swear they work sometimes!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yea:/ I just don't understand why it started changing when I changed tunes. and I've never touched the motor. this is really pissing me off.

nobody knows is the problem. everyone's lost. I guess i just gotta return it all to stock and take it to the dealership..

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Damn that sucks man im lost too honestly, so hard to diagnose over the intenet but we have done so good so far

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
it's got over a quarter. went and got 6 gallons to be sure. I bled the fuel system and cycled it. been starting it and letting it run. it's getting better. I think I came up the hill to my house(really steep) with not enough fuel and got some air in the system. I'm gonna get some fuel filters tmrw in case when I came up my hill that I didn't suck some water/debris in it.

I think me and josh (jhaddox) got it narrowed!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
it's got over a quarter. went and got 6 gallons to be sure. I bled the fuel system and cycled it. been starting it and letting it run. it's getting better. I think I came up the hill to my house(really steep) with not enough fuel and got some air in the system. I'm gonna get some fuel filters tmrw in case when I came up my hill that I didn't suck some water/debris in it.

text me in the am and i might have another idea you can try..if anyone is local to you that has a livewire or a dashdaq you can use to monitor FRP it would help a lot...

superstroked

Reaction score

good deal...shift indicator still flashing???

Jhaddox

Reaction score
yea..... idk why

this is a complete WAG...but check the big square connection on the side of the trans...if i remember right the truck wont start without that connected (yours might be loose, causing it to start, then stall if the connection is bad, and maybe causing the shift light to blink)??

but i have a few ideas on the fuel tomorrow i can walk you through

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.