OUO adaptable length bolt on kit review

Jomax

Reaction score
its weird how far off the one was too.. i have done many and only be a few lbs off but not 20ish

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maybe some odd reason it didn't torque right the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Battery in digital torque going dead or a Chinese one :p:p:p

Billy T.
[email protected]
i know you guys are just giving me crap but its a napa/Carlyle and i have no idea where its made.. prolly china.. just picked it up a couple weeks ago for the company I work for.. it was like 350 bucks.. fresh batteries too..

sootie

Reaction score
Just did these to my reg cab....big thanks to Midwest Diesel & Auto

Awesome packaging, beautiful finish on the product, excellent install instructions, outstanding design and quality.

Smoothed out the shifts, stopped the terrible recoil action when coming to a complete stop or taking off aggressively. Minimized the 45mph hop but notice a slightly sharper rebound on bumps-probably because of the short wheelbase.

All in all, should have done it sooner.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just did these to my reg cab....big thanks to Midwest Diesel & Auto

Awesome packaging, beautiful finish on the product, excellent install instructions, outstanding design and quality.

Smoothed out the shifts, stopped the terrible recoil action when coming to a complete stop or taking off aggressively. Minimized the 45mph hop but notice a slightly sharper rebound on bumps-probably because of the short wheelbase.

All in all, should have done it sooner.

NICE!!! makes it a different truck doesn't it?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not my first set of traction bars lol

Mainly commenting on OUO's business model-but yes they help the truck
well not mine either but the others i have ran and been around aren't as good as these.

my dually needs a set next.. the homemade bars on that do what they need to do but these are far better.. lol

Layson

Reaction score
I just helped a friend of mine take off his existing traction bars that came with his truck and we installed a set of OUO ones. He couldn't believe how much better the ride quality is with the new bars. It is so hard to convey to someone how nice and well put together OUO's kit is. I have had lots of truck parts over the years and nothing compares to this stuff...LOL.

When I ordered my first parts from them, I bitched a little about the cost. But then when I opened them up, it really just blew me away. I had never seen anything packaged as well and how nice the parts are and how great the kit is. It is just hard to convey to someone that you are not going to regret spending this money. When you have everything unboxed and spread out you can really appreciate how nice the kit is. There is absolutely nothing out there that compares to this.

My friend is about as cheap as it gets. Now he has OUO Adjustable Link Arms, OUO Adjustable Leveling Kit, OUO body lift, and OUO traction bars....LOL. He can make a buffalo squeak and this is what is on his truck now...LOL

Jomax

Reaction score
You guys should've saved the money and got pro comp bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Ewww might catch something bleach can't kill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online