OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

cory151

Reaction score
Im not sure I understand why you are plastering SEAL team all over the side of this truck? Are you planning on auctioning this truck off and have the proceeds go to the NSW Foundation or Wounded Warriors?
Or are you simply trying to capitalize or recent popularity and the revered name of the teams to sell truck parts and service?

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Im not sure I understand why you are plastering SEAL team all over the side of this truck? Are you planning on auctioning this truck off and have the proceeds go to the NSW Foundation or Wounded Warriors?
Or are you simply trying to capitalize or recent popularity and the revered name of the teams to sell truck parts and service?

Does it really matter if it's for the show? I can remember seeing a few different vehicles painted to commemorate 9/11, or honor those fallen that day, or the troops in general. What's the issue w/ them dedicating a truck that they probably would've built anyway to DevGru(Team 6)?

I'm assuming it's just for the show, but I don't know.

Truck looks sick though, personally, I like the SEAL theme, ties into the tough look of the truck.

Sent from the Bayou

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
66349_512336742112750_1361702990_n.jpg

320455_4824109203797_917440183_n.jpg

We'd like to give a special thanks to our friends over at BILLET BADGES FOR THEIR AMAZING WORK ON OUR TRUCK!!​

Damn that's just cool......

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Armen can you hook us up with some good pics of the finished truck? Everything i've seen on facebook hasn't really allowed me to see it well.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
The truck looks awesome in person. Couldn't find any true bliss guys around it but the pics, don't do the wrap justice.

Not a fan of the stance, it is a bit low in the rear but that suspension is too notch. Didn't have the doors open today either. Maybe tomorrow.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Talked to Armen and his crew today. Great group to talk to for sure!!! Took a second look at the truck and talked to them about the build. Very creative use of space for go-fast stuff.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Armen and his crew are a great bunch of guys. I need to get a ride from him when he "drives like an idiot" definitely funny story. Ohhh and if you need to wrap a auto, call him. He had one of the best installation jobs that I saw, almost flawless and the parts that weren't was not from his failures.

PSEmojo

Reaction score
hey can i get the info on who built it, email me please at [email protected]

id like to talk to you about getting something attached to the truck aswell possibly from the SEALS to yall and the Truck. thank you.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Uhh... This is the owners thread man. He owns true bliss customs as well as that truck.

cory151

Reaction score
Does it really matter if it's for the show? I can remember seeing a few different vehicles painted to commemorate 9/11, or honor those fallen that day, or the troops in general. What's the issue w/ them dedicating a truck that they probably would've built anyway to DevGru(Team 6)?

I'm assuming it's just for the show, but I don't know.

Truck looks sick though, personally, I like the SEAL theme, ties into the tough look of the truck.

Sent from the Bayou

Why does it matter? Because the teams don't want that garbage, in different to the rest of the world, the teams want less advertising not more, it actually makes it harder to do the job.

Here is a quote taken right out of the creed "I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions."

No team guy on either coast would ever drive that thing. If you showed up at my team with that **** you would be summarily berated and get your head shaved maybe an eyebrow, but needless to say you'd get fixed pretty quick.

The worst part is this truck will be sold to the highest bidding piece of **** imitator to help back up fake SEAL life story. Why not theme stuff for the Army as they love backing race teams (they probably would have kicked in some $)? Or why not theme it after a The Hells Angels, they are a tough bunch right? Could add some street cred to your SEMA setup.

Is it a nice truck? Im sure it is, would it still be a nice truck without the frogman garb, yes. Does this benefit fallen seals or their families in anyway or aid mission currently under way?

MINK

Reaction score
Why does it matter? Because the teams don't want that garbage, in different to the rest of the world, the teams want less advertising not more, it actually makes it harder to do the job.

Here is a quote taken right out of the creed "I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions."

No team guy on either coast would ever drive that thing. If you showed up at my team with that **** you would be summarily berated and get your head shaved maybe an eyebrow, but needless to say you'd get fixed pretty quick.

The worst part is this truck will be sold to the highest bidding piece of **** imitator to help back up fake SEAL life story. Why not theme stuff for the Army as they love backing race teams (they probably would have kicked in some $)? Or why not theme it after a The Hells Angels, they are a tough bunch right? Could add some street cred to your SEMA setup.

Is it a nice truck? Im sure it is, would it still be a nice truck without the frogman garb, yes. Does this benefit fallen seals or their families in anyway or aid mission currently under way?

Wow.

B585Ford

Reaction score

I guess I look at things a little differently....only the owner knows what his intentions were, but I took this as paying tribute to our military, specifically Seal Team 6. If the owner was doing this just to make a buck, I concede your point. I don't think it is ever a bad thing to show your respect and/or appreciation to our military and veterans regardless of the branch. I know you mentioned the creed "I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions."...and obviously that is true, but I believe Navy Seals helped write the movie "Act of Valor" which IMO was the best movie I have seen in this century. I took the movie as paying respect to the Seals. The Seals I know also took this the same way. I realize they may not seek our recognition, but the Seals I know do appreciate the acknowledgement even if they don't seek recognition or publicly say so.
In summary, I think everyone would agree that every person in the US owes a debt to our military and veterans that we will never be able to pay. I applaud any efforts to show that gratitude. I took this as the owner of True Bliss attempting to show their gratitude...who knows, maybe I am wrong.

Latest posts

Members online