OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Hey guys! So we decided to pull the trigger and start the build on our F450 for this year's OFF-ROAD EXPO, SEMA and several other shows and events. And this year's build will be dedicated to THE NAVY SEALS. Let us know what you think!

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,085

imelmo

Reaction score
That's looks bad-ass! Did you mean to put this in the 6.0 section? Can't help but notice that's a 6.4 front end on that truck. LOL

Want me to move it to General Aftermarket?

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
We were sponsored through Magnaflow for the exhaust, Flo-Pro CAT/DPF Delete. WE will be running a less restrictive downpipe, and a tune. S&B Sponsored the Intake, we'll definitely do an EGR delete, Snow Performance Meth Injection kit......nothing extreme.

Yea It was meant to be in the 6.4 section.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Bigger tires...rockrails...more manly bumpers...

...and a bigger 4 wheeler..I don't think my Navy Seal brothers would fit on that tiny one you have on the bed....LOL

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
The one in the picture is something the Rendering artist just picked off. The bumpers that will be going on the truck is the Ranch Hand Sport Bullnose Front Bumper that's 15K winch ready. And rear bumper will be a custom version of the traditional Ranch Hand. I definitely see your point Tank's we probably should get somehting bigger in the back. Tires will be 37x13.50's interco M16s

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Thanks Pahrump! Yea this is the rendering SixFour Garage did for us for the build. Theres a few things that will be added later, but this is primarily what she'll look like in 2 months time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.