OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

Diesel23

Reaction score
X3, wow!! Good statement Brett, I do think someone is not a fan but, looks like he's by his self and maybe has a reason? But to each his own! I think any advertising or recognition for any branch is a great idea, I myself was never in but my dad has both retired with a23 years in the air force and retired again with 21 years with the civil service as a GM 15, and owe him and all others some big respect, and anyway have some respect or don't look at the post!! TRUCK LOOKS AWESOME great job guys!!

PSEmojo

Reaction score
The reason i asked for his info was because i showed this to one of my seal buddies and he thought it was great, and another seal wanted more info on this truck aswell. So yes it was a question that is found on this thread but i needed more and i got what i needed. Thanks btw for the info.

Sent from my small communicating device using Tapatalk 2

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Sorry guys Ive been out of the loop for a little over a week. I had a horrific time in Las Vegas. Gettin there was AMAZING! The truck drives like a dream, not one issue what so ever. We get there and again for the 2nd year in a row my house was broken into and **** was stolen and the place was vandalized. But we got over it we spent all week during the day at the convention center and atleast 5-6 hours a day fixing the house and the F**kd up pool. But heres a few things we need to cover......

Erikclaw & Mixedbreed it was a pleasure to spending a few minutes with you guys and I thank you for stopping by the booth.

Kreg@ Street Diesel Performance, thank you for stopping by and spending a few minutes!

Demon; the brakes were sponsored through our friends at SSBC, they got us some sweet rotors, factory size, the guy told me they are forged and cryogenicly frozen slotted rotors. And YES THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
The tires sit at 37 1/8" exactly.

Cory151, wow you are definitely sounding like a G-damn moron, If you followed through the entire thread you would have seen that this is my personal truck. I didnt build this truck to auction it off, I didnt build the truck to kiss ass, I didnt do anything except build this to say Thank You to all from DEVGRU and Seal Team VI. Not only did I not get paid to build this truck, I spent a LOT of money out of my own pocket! Will it help in any way for the Seal Teams and Families? Yes, Every show we attend or represent a specific company money goes to the GOT YOUR SIX foundation. There are hundreds of trucks out there that were dedicated to many different branches and there will always be trucks built in dedication to something so just plainly stop your bitching and move forward. But besides all of that, mumbo jumbo you are spilling, why not take a step back and look at the bright side of things and say wow they actually did a good deed, I Will never be able to say I served my country, I saved my country nor will I be able to say I was able to take down Osama Bin Laden, Ive never fought side by side with my brother in a desert in Butt **** MiddleEast, BUT WHAT I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO DID. THANK YOU FOR VALUING MY LIFE MORE THAN YOUR OWN, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HAVE THE OPTION TO BUILD AN F450 FOR SEMA, TO FLY MY RED WHITE AND BLUE BEHIND MY TRUCK. You pissed me off enough to say **** YOU!

Moving on...... A lot of people notice my beautiful truck have the ohh so wonderful "Cali Lean" well it was not intentional, it was a last minute problem/mistake. We'll have the new springs on the truck very soon dont worry! :D

36561_4874189415771_630017146_n.jpg

377428_4891811736318_2015485625_n.jpg

409305_4882063492618_244537621_n.jpg

395041_4883075917928_474652375_n.jpg

525477_4895286983197_798381702_n.jpg

76294_4917812826329_692102683_n.jpg

69542_4917828026709_1311144019_n.jpg

1056_4920355209887_1007651008_n.jpg

I'll have more pictures later when I get the chance, We havent been at the shop in a very long time so for right now I just have to play CATCH UP.

Thank you all who followed us through the build, thank you all who sponsored the truck and Thank you PSA for letting us share this build with the community!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Armen I live this truck and its gonna look even sweeter leveled out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Damn Armen, two years in a row? Sounds like someone that knows you are gone and takes adv of it. Sorry to hear about that, I think paying respect to the military is a good thing. Some may not like it, but I think the majority appreciate the hard work and recognition.

Sniper32

Reaction score
Well said man, regardless of the reasoning it is a freakin beautiful truck! As a army veteran Id like to thank you and everyone from True Bliss for what youve done. It means a lot so see people go out of their way to thank service members for what they do, especially when its done in such a unique fashion.
Great job yall, ignore the haters!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
looks good, followed this one from the start....well done! hope to one day get a chance to come out there and see how the west coast truck guys do things!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Armen, i was very surprised when we were talking and i said you probably didn't DD the truck with all the stuff on it and your crew laughed!!!!

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Well said man, regardless of the reasoning it is a freakin beautiful truck! As a army veteran Id like to thank you and everyone from True Bliss for what youve done. It means a lot so see people go out of their way to thank service members for what they do, especially when its done in such a unique fashion.
Great job yall, ignore the haters!

You're welcome! And Thank you for being apart of the reason we CAN build these trucks!

weazel

Reaction score
I have currently serve my country, I have fought side by side with my brothers in a crappy desert in the middle of nowhere. I am now a recruiter so I am stuck state side, I spend allot of time at car shows and work part time at a local fab shop. I go out of my way to complament any vehicle at the show that is directed to the armed forces, and thank them for thier support. On that note, your truck is bad a$$, I was supposed to go to SEMA this year but my plans fell through maybe I'll catch you next year.

Latest posts

Members online