overhead guage pod?

Tom S

Reaction score
I do not have a write up. It really was a cut and fit kind of project. I think I have a pod here that I was not really happy with but is still pretty decent.

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
Thanks Tom, that is kinda interesting. They also have one that has the rear view camera built into the mirror. Is their any other parts that I would need or does the mirror house all the stuff for the thermo/compass?

Tom S

Reaction score
There is a wire harness and a sensor for the temp. Most of the unit is contained in the mirror. I love mine.

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like it would be to bad to throw together, I'll have to throw that onto the list for when the interior gets done. Thanks for the info.

genuineford

Reaction score
Tom is the temperature accurate on your mirror. I put one in a different truck that I had and the temp was about 4 degrees off. The good thing was that it was consistently off so I knew what temp it was but it was kind of annoying at the same time. I do not remember what brand it was but I believe I got it from ebay.

Tom S

Reaction score
I think it is pretty accurate. Is your sensor a two wire one with a weather pack style connector? FYI the auto dimming mirror is nice too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.