Pa, Wva, MD, Nc, Va members

First Ford Diesel Event in Va by a dealership

• Would you think about attending ?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Would you really attend if a date was set with dyno, and sponsors at locatio

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters

gjoski515

Reaction score
Kevin are you still thinking of breaking down the dyno classes to show the Ford guys the differeces in turbos,trucks and different mods

RescueF250

Reaction score
Not to sure as of right now how we gonna run it. Still have meetings to go to and figure things out just trying to secure dyno, if they don't hurry I'm gonna have to pay for it somehow.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Talk to Marty Diesel he's interseted as well coming down with some trucks from the shop, nothing definite he'll know more when time is a little closer.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Just found out its mothers day weekend. How much of a turn away is that for people ? I've talked to Vivian about tuning friday and saturday that way if ppl need to home late saturday afternoon or evening so we can keep the event. If folks still plan to come ill secure the dyno for those days just don't want to waste trips for folks so I'm asking ahead of time, might try and reschedule but its up to Ford dealer on that part.

bboteler

Reaction score
Date is good for me Im off all weekend. I'm hoping it works out for some Friday live tuning and Sat hang out. I'm excited to finally get some live tuning done with new sticks and my turbo is done so the rollers should be fun.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Marty may be able to talk to eric ... he know him better then i do, i will still come but it will be more pricey on the way home as now it will have to be a moms day trip for the old lady too

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I should be home from school by the time of this event. I'm game to go as long as we aren't too busy planning DD day... and yep love riding shotgun in the fatazz to VA hahaha

Sniper32

Reaction score
We and k will be there prolly no dyno run for me unless i get to do some modding before then (fingers crossed)

Latest posts

Members online