Pa, Wva, MD, Nc, Va members

First Ford Diesel Event in Va by a dealership

• Would you think about attending ?

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Would you really attend if a date was set with dyno, and sponsors at locatio

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters

Sniper32

Reaction score
no no no, ill stick with 6 tires & wheels lol

what? you dont want to be like this guy...
IMAG1354-1-1_zpsd3f27d60.jpg

truck looked like complete sh!t from the front, but at least he is original

white07psd

Reaction score
Im dynoing the f450 working warrior. Better hope the dyno will hold that much weight

sent from the stool.

RescueF250

Reaction score
The cost of the dyno is 60 bucks for 3 runs. Its gonna cost me 350 to reserve and get it here. I cant ask that from the members, I was expecting Ford to take care of this part, since its their event. But they spent 5k in advertisements etc.

bboteler

Reaction score
5k in advertising??? Hope they paid you some of that. You did start the fb page and bring it here for all of us....just trying to help a brother out.:bowfast:

RescueF250

Reaction score
Yea I started the FB page, and threads here PSN, Org etc. Na im not getting paid for this or getting remiburse for the dyno either. For me its getting everyone out to have fun a nice big meet and greet. Without the dyno i know the event probably would go well so I took care of it.,

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
why dont you start a list for confirmed dyno runs and see if you can paypal the dyno money 2 u

was thinking the same thing... i wasnt planning on running as i would be embarasssed, but if it helps out the casue i dont mind forking it over early as long as im guranteed my spot on the dyno... i think other members may feel the same.

Sniper32

Reaction score
Good lookin out kev...means a lot that youd fork out the cash so we can have a good GTG! Wish i could help you out but with no cash and no new mods, no point in me makin runs...thanks bro!

As far as the list goes, we can get Kevin's deposit back by the first 6 people payin him the 60 for their runs...anyone else pays the dyno. What do yall think? If that works start a list

bboteler

Reaction score
No objections from me John, why don't we get a list running here or on fb with some time slots for tuning and runs so we can get an accurate count for each??

RescueF250

Reaction score
Thanks Jon, wouldnt work out to well like that. 350 is whats gonna cost me to get the guy here and his expenses, and reservation etc not to reserve the dyno for members. Then when he's here members pay the dyno cost that day. His turn around time he said is roughly 15-20mins a truck so we should be able to get alot in on one day. 4 and hr, so probably an 8 hr day 32 trucks.

Im still fine tuning the issues for friday meet and the dyno dealership got alot of commerical vehicles in the area we are gonna be at. So I might have to go to the county and ask for a parking lot or something so tuning can be done or other dyno runs if we have alot of folks asking and depending how things work ya'll might see me on there with some goodies possibly.

Latest posts

Members online