• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out a 2008 5.4

Bair

Reaction score
Ok guys ill be sending pm's as soon as I get a chance. Just got it home this morning. Thanks for the interest.
nu4uhuhu.jpg

Lots of fun.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
how much for the bed, saw you keeping it.....whats the condition on the bed on your truck that your swapping? need an entire set up gate, bumper and lights

Last edited:

Bair

Reaction score
Yeah the lift is the slickest way to haul a vehicle!! First time I had really used it.

The bed I'm taking off has no tailgate or bumper. And I got some one interested in the lights. The bed could be fixed with a drivers side bed side, and minor body work on the passenger side. I can get you pics if you want.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Yeah the lift is the slickest way to haul a vehicle!! First time I had really used it.

The bed I'm taking off has no tailgate or bumper. And I got some one interested in the lights. The bed could be fixed with a drivers side bed side, and minor body work on the passenger side. I can get you pics if you want.

nah thats ok, im needing an entire bed replacement...cant seem too find one worth the $$ around here

Bair

Reaction score
Yeah the wheel lift is for sale, too. It's an 08 Minute Man. There's a for sale thread from last fall in the misc. section. Ill see if I can dig it up.

Bair

Reaction score
All pm's replied too. If I missed you let me know. I'm just shooting prices off the hip, if I'm too low, I'd be willing to take more. Lol

Bair

Reaction score
u6yqeqer.jpg
by7ynema.jpg

Tailights $60 shipped
3ybu7ubu.jpg

Mirrors $100 shipped
Got a good manual passenger door, the drivers door has minor damage where someone violated it with a slim Jim. $400 for both plus shipping
Passenger bedside $200
Rear F-250 axle complete $250
5.4 engine with 2wd trans $1500
Good windshield and solid back window. Don't know if they're worth messing with. Make offer.
Complete xl interior.
Set of factory steel 17' wheels and tires with maybe 1/4 tread $200

2000wa250

Reaction score
I'll take the taillights...pm me your PayPal addy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bair

Reaction score
Might have a local buyer for the rest of the truck, after I pull my stuff off of it that I want. If that falls through ill probably post up a new thread. Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts

Members online