Parts for 600hp?

smokedout250

Reaction score
I'm looking at taking my truck to the next level over the next year or so. I'm looking to see what's need for 600hp. So far my plans are 190-205/100 and an s366. Besides a trans what else is needed??? And motor upgrades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
Make sure oil usage is indeed a 205, or else you wont have the ICP required for 600 on fuel. Its an all too common builder mishap with these injectors. Another member on here just had it happen, and unfortunately its his limiting factor. Take great consideration in who builds them, the truck will be a turd if they are built incorrectly. The 66 will get you right at what you're looking for, pretty cheap if you get a box stock unit from BW. (~66/73/.91) Other than that, the usual supporting mods (fuel system, etc.) and you should be there. You could honestly hit 600 on the stock trans for a little bit. I hit 570 on my stocker for almost 6 months and it held. But if you have the coin, do the trans anyway.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Make sure oil usage is indeed a 205, or else you wont have the ICP required for 600 on fuel. Its an all too common builder mishap with these injectors. Another member on here just had it happen, and unfortunately its his limiting factor. Take great consideration in who builds them, the truck will be a turd if they are built incorrectly. The 66 will get you right at what you're looking for, pretty cheap if you get a box stock unit from BW. (~66/73/.91) Other than that, the usual supporting mods (fuel system, etc.) and you should be there. You could honestly hit 600 on the stock trans for a little bit. I hit 570 on my stocker for almost 6 months and it held. But if you have the coin, do the trans anyway.

agreed. low ICP will kill the power (ask me how I know LOL) Weren't you leaning towards MPD injectors IIRC? if so should run very strong.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well I don't really wanna pull the heads because they are sealed well with the arp's. trans will be addressed eventually I dd the truck that's why I have been leaning towards a built one. I'm worried about the icp ill prolly have warren do a set for me again. That's why Im trying to decide if I should go the 190 route with a 66. Fuel system is being built will be done in no time. I'm just worried about the trans an it lasting until I can get a built one and wondering if the 07 hpop will handle the 205s pump is strong now and only hase 76k on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
just food for thought... my buddies truck with 380/150 warren hybrids and a batmowheel 475 did 512hp. On the same dyno, same day, my truck with a cast box 472, 300/150 MPD conventionals and LOW ICP did 610. My buddy took the warren hybrids out and had Craig build him a set of conventionals pretty much the same as mine. Truck did 710hp. The injectors were the only change... if you want any more details just hit me up on FB or something.

06FX4

Reaction score
I have 225/100 conventional warrens and don't hold icon at all even on street. And idles very Lopez on streamer x. What should I get

TooMuch03

Reaction score
just food for thought... my buddies truck with 380/150 warren hybrids and a batmowheel 475 did 512hp. On the same dyno, same day, my truck with a cast box 472, 300/150 MPD conventionals and LOW ICP did 610. My buddy took the warren hybrids out and had Craig build him a set of conventionals pretty much the same as mine. Truck did 710hp. The injectors were the only change... if you want any more details just hit me up on FB or something.

Did. or does your buddy have dual pumps? Batmowheels suck.

OP, if you get a set of 205s with plugged spill ports and have a healthly stock HPOP, you will probably be able to maintian ICP. It may drop slightly with a race tune at WOT.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

OP, if you get a set of 205s with plugged spill ports and have a healthly stock HPOP, you will probably be able to maintian ICP. It may drop slightly with a race tune at WOT.

Yeah he has a crapmowheel I think lol. idk what his dual pump situation is

MorganY

Reaction score

Really stress the piston travel being no larger than a 205. Find a good injector builder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

lifted350

Reaction score
710 was made on Eric's dyno on a stock HPOP. And the double batmowheel was pretty much given to me, which is def. better then a stock cast wheel, just dont think they are worth the price brand new that's all.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ideal you want only 175cc worth of piston stroke, and a shim at the fuel plate leaving the spill port open. Anything over 180cc you loose volume out the spill port

Hellen Keller sent this?

patrick@WDI

Reaction score

Fwiw I believe the 710 had dual hpops

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
the original one...one on the side of the road as he was going home...other one after he got home.. oh and the nice fitting that he had to strip in the pan that you guys sent that was 14x1.5mm when the factory plug is 14x1.25mm was real nice also

Jwarren

Reaction score
710 was made on Eric's dyno on a stock HPOP. And the double batmowheel was pretty much given to me, which is def. better then a stock cast wheel, just dont think they are worth the price brand new that's all.

710 was NOT made with the stock HPOP. I know this for a fact.

Latest posts

Members online