loboost

Reaction score
That's no secret.... We all know the truth lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

na8u7asu.jpg

sent while driving recklessly

smokedout250

Reaction score
so do you think the 150's are making you more laggy than if you had smaller nozzles?

I honestly do know yet... The previous owner Loboost had better success with this setup. He didn't have the spool issues I do... I'm gonna triple check everything and make sure I have no leaks on anything... I may have a bad ic allowing boost to leak but I doubt that is the case...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I honestly do know yet... The previous owner Loboost had better success with this setup. He didn't have the spool issues I do... I'm gonna triple check everything and make sure I have no leaks on anything... I may have a bad ic allowing boost to leak but I doubt that is the case...

There is definitely an issue. I ran 150 nozzles with a 366 and it spooled like stock. I think I have some vids on my youtube

smokedout250

Reaction score
There is definitely an issue. I ran 150 nozzles with a 366 and it spooled like stock. I think I have some vids on my youtube

In my lower gears it spools great. But up in the high gears it takes for ever... I am on 35s with stock gearing... As long as I'm 1800rpm and above it's spools instantly... Anything below that it's smokey and laggy... Egt are staying in check 1300* wot... I'm just wondering if my bigger tires are putting me under the turbo at cruising speeds... Once it's lit cleans up great little but of a haze and that's it...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
In my lower gears it spools great. But up in the high gears it takes for ever... I am on 35s with stock gearing... As long as I'm 1800rpm and above it's spools instantly... Anything below that it's smokey and laggy... Egt are staying in check 1300* wot... I'm just wondering if my bigger tires are putting me under the turbo at cruising speeds... Once it's lit cleans up great little but of a haze and that's it...

just kick it out of overdrive if you are stuck in low rpm's and need to move out without smoking the road out. Have your tuner write you a tune that makes the tow haul button cancel overdrive. Best thing you can do with a biggish non vgt charger

smokedout250

Reaction score
just kick it out of overdrive if you are stuck in low rpm's and need to move out without smoking the road out. Have your tuner write you a tune that makes the tow haul button cancel overdrive. Best thing you can do with a biggish non vgt charger

That's what I do, I talked with Matt and we are gonna do some hard work on the tuning once I get my trans done and get my nozzles swapped... And I will prolly drop a tire size this Summer...

william_ace

Reaction score
Interesting. Are you holding ICP? I'm also contemplating going with 205/75s with my BTS 68mm. In to see how you like the nozzles with a 205 body!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Interesting. Are you holding ICP? I'm also contemplating going with 205/75s with my BTS 68mm. In to see how you like the nozzles with a 205 body!

I'm very interested to see how things change with the nozzle sizing and a better trans... As for icp I reall doubt I'm holding a decent icp.... I haven't been able to get and accurate reading due to a trans slipping and I'm not going to open it up on public roads lol

smokedout250

Reaction score
I actually got this setup from a member here... We swapped... He wanted a towing friendly setup and I wanted more power. That's how I got 150s as for elevation 400ft above sea level

Latest posts

Members online