pic of trucks with 33 with 24x14s

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Even trucks with 22x12s on 35s would work to ! 33s are to small from the pics I've been seein

BK39

Reaction score
142242bf37266c43ceb084f271eba452.jpg

I've never owned anything with a stack, so this is an honest question. What keeps water from getting in to the pipes? Nothing and it leaks out the bottom at a joint?

Obviously while it's running, i see no concern, or light rain. But during heavy rains, truck just sitting in the driveway type of deal.

JMart

Reaction score
I've never owned anything with a stack, so this is an honest question. What keeps water from getting in to the pipes? Nothing and it leaks out the bottom at a joint?

Obviously while it's running, i see no concern, or light rain. But during heavy rains, truck just sitting in the driveway type of deal.

You can get covers or buckets work. I never had any issues with mine. It just blows out when the truck starts. Looks like a volcano. I had them on my shorty, so I had almost no pipe under the truck. The down pipe ran almost to the 90.

GregW

Reaction score
It was sitting at that dealership then next thing i know it shows up where i work lol. I think it'd be funny to see a bag of flour dumped in there lol

I've heard of people dumping popcorn kernels in them and waiting for it to heat up enough to pop them. :popcorn:

MINK

Reaction score
I ran 24x12 with 305/35 terra grappler - ride wasn't bad at all, I tow to much to keep the setup though.

dsberman94

Reaction score

Nothing. I used the 4" wide band clamps. The water either leaked out the bottom or was blown back out when I started it and gave it some throttle. But it makes the bed and bedsides covered in soot drops every single time there's water on the truck or in the pipes. So it sucks for trying to keep a truck clean.

Latest posts

Members online